Clubplanet Nightlife Community

secaucus NJ Condo

im sorry for posting OT real estate questoin again but im still shopping for my first home and today i saw a 2bd room condo in Harmon Cove towers in Secaucus, NJ.. i really like the area, it's quieter and cheaper than queens.. anyone live around the area or familiar with it? if so please advise on pros /cons of living in secaucus.

well the condo i made an offer on is about 2 miles away from meadowlands.. what do you mean it doesn't spell great when it's hot and humid???

Originally posted by crystelbella21

secaucus is all good except it is extremely close to the meadowlands... doesn't exactly spell great when it is hot & humid...

actually the condo is 7th floor up and it's right besides the meadowland(grass and water) hmm.. thanks for pointing that out, i 've never thought of that.. is the smell unbearable in the summer?

Originally posted by crystelbella21

it smells like the meadowlands .. i don't know how to describe that... but 2 miles.... shouldn't be that bad

Dude just go for it- welcome to NJ. I used to work right next to the towers your moving into in that little shit hole 5 story office building called 333 Meadowlands Pkwy- it used to be home to Z100 Radio (thats why I was there) anyways I was there for about a year and a half and it was an OK place to be, at the time the roads were more like unpaved gravel, but they fixed that now, and with the train to NYC right next to your building how could you go wrong if you dont feel like drivin!

Have fun, email me if you got any more ? about the area, rite now I live in Jersey City so I'm still out there alot.

Bernie