Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's still wanting to go to SF Saturday night????

Originally posted by StArBrYte

yay Sydnie... a sleepover!!!!!! Can we all sleep in your room with you!!!! lol :laugh:

i'll get the sleeping bags ready... me n my gf get first dibs on the couch! hehehe... and get YOUR dancing shoes ready, cos baby we gonna dance it off! SO THERE!

Originally posted by lunalounge46

I'll be there, I'm going at like 10am or 11am, sunday.

its going to be a sick night, i mean day. what better way to spend your sunday.:D

that's the time that I think I am going!!!! I am a little excited but nervous cause I guess I can't party too much tonight. It'll have to be a relaxing night for me. Waking up at 8 am Sunday...to go to the factory nonetheless... geez what am I about to do to myself... :tongue:

Originally posted by lunalounge46

i think the best idea is, by the way only my opinion, i am going to go out saturday night (martini bar that is, because i have to work), then go home sleep till about 9am, shower, get dressed, then head to the factory, i should get there about 10:30am, and i can guarantee the party is going to last basically the whole day, so i think that is the perfect time. i'll be able to move, dance, and party. with that in mind, i will have a great day at the factory. no headaches, just good music. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JP.

thats my plan, except im staying in all night and recovering from last night and my marathon :hump: this morning....right spygirl?:laugh:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

thats my plan, except im staying in all night and recovering from last night and my marathon :hump: this morning....right spygirl?:laugh:

BG

uh oh guys... can I start a thread called "spygirl and ibclubbin banging last night"? :laugh2:

okay I will meet you guys at 2 pm!!!!! to the left of the stage... oh geez I hope I can find everyone! I will be wearing a white tank top with an american flag in sequins on it... I'm pretty sure...