Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AYOOOO STRONG ISLE HOLLA AT ME.. (where on li are you)

Originally posted by gmccookny

:mad: Grrrr, St Anthony's ... I went to CHAMINADE, home of the flyers, crimson n gold!

We are big time rivals, Ragga :tongue::D

CHAMINADE?!?!? The evil FLYERS?? Oh well - I guess nobody's perfect! :tongue:

Oh man - We whopped their tail in b-ball and track WAY back in the day (I graduated in 92)

10 year reunion this year - oh shit! :eek:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

CHAMINADE?!?!? The evil FLYERS?? Oh well - I guess nobody's perfect! :tongue:

Oh man - We whopped their tail in b-ball and track WAY back in the day (I graduated in 92)

10 year reunion this year - oh shit! :eek:

Heheh, i'm goin to my 5 year this Spring...

Yo, we used to be Damn good too! My frosh year, our BBall team went all the way to State finals... only to lose to Rice (WITH FELIPE LOPEZ :blank:

And we also rule the tennis courts bowling alleys AND Shot Put! so there :tongue:

Heheh, i'm goin to my 5 year this Spring...

Yo, we used to be Damn good too! My frosh year, our BBall team went all the way to State finals... only to lose to Rice (WITH FELIPE LOPEZ :blank:

And we also rule the tennis courts bowling alleys AND Shot Put! so there :tongue:

GMccookny, you have to come one friday night to Cyberia. Its a great place and really close to us so its a fun night and you get home pretty early.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAA CHAMINADE!!! Your crew team looked like a hoarde of hotdog salesman in those red and yellow unisuits!! HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I, my friends, am from HUNTINGTON, home of the not-ghetto-but-the-private-schoolers-think-we-are superior crew team, underfunded but ohhhhhhh so overpowering. All y'all catholic school kiddies can pray for your asses 'cause HUNTINGTON KICKS ASS :)

Sorry, once a blue devil, always a blue devil. hehehehhehe

Yay Long Island!

RVC no shit! I graduated in '97. Glad to be gone, but Chammy got me in real good shape for college...college was a breeze after that brotherland ;)

Do you go to the bars in RVC?/? I was joking with my friend the other day, how this group of guys we chill with ALWAYS INSIST on going to RVC, Churchills, Croxleys, Kasey's(can u say IRISH ?)

i graduated in 99...

i hear ya on the rvc bars they just get old but the people who go to them on the reg only want to go there and nowhere else haha so true...

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAA CHAMINADE!!! Your crew team looked like a hoarde of hotdog salesman in those red and yellow unisuits!! HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I, my friends, am from HUNTINGTON, home of the not-ghetto-but-the-private-schoolers-think-we-are superior crew team, underfunded but ohhhhhhh so overpowering. All y'all catholic school kiddies can pray for your asses 'cause HUNTINGTON KICKS ASS :)

Sorry, once a blue devil, always a blue devil. hehehehhehe

Yay Long Island!

Oh yeah - Their school colors....:puke:

The guy that designed those god awful things...yeah..umm...they should hang him! :idea:

Just kidding - I still have some good friends from the Nade'...FRIARS RULE!!:D

Originally posted by ggfella4

correct me if im wrong, but i thoiught strong island was staten island not long island???

peace out

gianni

That's what I knew it as years ago. (SI = Strong Island) I started seeing it around when graffiti was a big thing. (We're talking well over 15 years ago.) When I was in college I started hearing high school kids referring to Long Island as Strong Island.

Originally posted by girly

GMccookny, you have to come one friday night to Cyberia. Its a great place and really close to us so its a fun night and you get home pretty early.

girly... that's JUST what i've been thinking for the last few weeks. Do you ever talk to vodkaredbull on here?/? He's ALWAYS trying to convince me to go out....I should really come out!

How does this Friday sound?/?:)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I

Hey, LISTEN vixenfoxxy, It wasn't up to me to pick those colors :laugh:

BUT, We Chaminade men are strong and brave, overcame many hurdles in our years at "DA NADE"

C'mon, combined with NO girls for 4 years, tough-ass disclipline, and rigourous studies, i think i came out to be a fine Papa smurf :tongue::D

Originally posted by xxallottaxx

A YOOOOOOOOOOOO? Kerry did you go guido on us??? hehe.

Whas up girl? You goin to the crack house Sunday?

We are all goin....get back to me.

Oh an I'm in Smithtown...me the ..the guidos and the pizza place.

Gotta love it.

:o)

Waiiiit one cotton picken minute,.,.. hey xallottax... Who is this Kerry>/? i think i know who she is, if she went to stony brook for sometime.

Kerry? Kerry?/? are you out there :confused:

Waiiiit one cotton picken minute,.,.. hey xallottax... Who is this Kerry>/? i think i know who she is, if she went to stony brook for sometime.

Kerry? Kerry?/? are you out there :confused:

haha..Everyone knows Kerry the club queen, but no, I dont think she went to S B U.

Mizz X

Originally posted by xxallottaxx

haha..Everyone knows Kerry the club queen, but no, I dont think she went to S B U.

Mizz X

Ok :laugh: Cause when u said "r u heading to the crackhouse again", i thought we were talking about the same kerri

:laugh::D:cool:

PS: When's the meetup at Cyberia set for?