Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Me and my alcoholic crew (Pfloyd Msoprano and Jbocc)...

cannot be held responsible for things we say or do when we are out (especially in the beginning of the night, damn binge drinking on the train). We are all drunk bastards :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

so please don't take anything to heart.

We do dumb shit like start chants and as for me and rob fall on the dancefloor from time to time and for me a little burn hole the size of a nickel on my shoulder never hurt nobody. and my favorite when rob gets really drunk he just talks a little jibberish and then laughs at you.

ok fair warning has been given :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by blaznny

cannot be held responsible for things we say or do when we are out (especially in the beginning of the night, damn binge drinking on the train). We are all drunk bastards :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

so please don't take anything to heart.

We do dumb shit like start chants and as for me and rob fall on the dancefloor from time to time and for me a little burn hole the size of a nickel on my shoulder never hurt nobody. and my favorite when rob gets really drunk he just talks a little jibberish and then laughs at you.

ok fair warning has been given :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO. Omg I swear every time at Roxy when Pfloyd was talking to me, I couldn't understand what he was saying. So thats what is was "jibberish".lmao J/k

First of all, no alcoholic crew is not complete without Quoth. Secondly, you guys should just put down the alcohol and pick up your weapons and concrete mix instead and go drive off in yer cadiallac's while you leave the alcohol to ME.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

PFloyd: SexxybabyDERRRRRRRRRRRRBBB

Blazn: You Smacked my ass sooooooooo hard

Quoth: Woooooooooooo hooooooooooooop

MSoprano: just smiley and giggly

Ronimess: Yea Yea U wanna smack my ass

lol u guys are nuts

haha I got included somehow in this thread of those guys:D

Dee.. LOL, I Wanna do many things to your ass :tongue::laugh: I had to say it!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

PFloyd: SexxybabyDERRRRRRRRRRRRBBB

Blazn: You Smacked my ass sooooooooo hard

Quoth: Woooooooooooo hooooooooooooop

MSoprano: just smiley and giggly

Ronimess: Yea Yea U wanna smack my ass

lol u guys are nuts

well that was pay back from last week when the bouncer was checkin my stamp i get fuckin lit up out of nowhere by none other than sexybabydee. those dress pants are thin girl i think i had a 5 finger tatoo on my ass haha.

the look on the bouncers face was classic though :laugh:

plus you know you loved it ;):D

Originally posted by blaznny

(especially in the beginning of the night, damn binge drinking on the train)

Um.. yeah.. "Wow, I never realize how retarted I was in the beginning of the night until the next day when I look back on it."

LOL.. damn alcoholics!! :rolleyes:

And just for the record, alcohol or no alcohol, I hold you all fully responsible for each and everything you do.. (it's more fun that way!!) :D

Originally posted by codica3

Um.. yeah.. "Wow, I never realize how retarted I was in the beginning of the night until the next day when I look back on it."

LOL.. damn alcoholics!! :rolleyes:

And just for the record, alcohol or no alcohol, I hold you all fully responsible for each and everything you do.. (it's more fun that way!!) :D

yes this is sad but true... for some reason i always think i am fine :D then the next day i think about what happened the night before and realize its usually not the case.

and this was our disclaimer aka cop out... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: