Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Having a Baby?

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

naming your kid samantha is like naming your kid 666... the name samantha is the mark of the beast...(Aka Samael, no joke is a real name for the devil. *ahem*operative word being Sam!) however 'tis synonomous with beelzebub, azaziel, lucifer, archfiend, anti-Christ, princess of darkness, old-nick, ahriman, zamiel... ( i hate that name, and ppl that are affiliated with it.)

well smarty pants...what's synonomous with SHUT UP!!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OMG DG I can't believe you mentioned Persephone! I thought I was like the only one out there who a) knew it and B) liked it. But I kinda thought it would like better spelled Persephanie, so that people wouldn't screw it up.

:laugh: :laugh:

Marko....u clown...where did Persephone come from? Before the other night you didn't even know how to spell it?:confused: But yes...a precious name, but I don't know about naming a child that...I mean...that's like naming your son Zeus...

And...just for the record....yes, I'm well aware that the "s" name is the root of all evil....I'm thinking how I would feel if you said the "d" name as a favorite.... :shake:, but just remember that of all the names I told you, that wasn't mentioned...(obviously it's of NO importance!)

So we settle for Julian and Alisa....I don't think that's so bad.....Maybe we can name the fish Persephone.... <3

http://members.aol.com/leesausage/shut_up.html

how to say it:

shut up adj: closely confined [syn: pent, shut up(p)] v 1: refuse to talk or stop talking; fall silent; "The children shut up when their father approached" [syn: close up, clam up, dummy up, belt up, button up, be quiet, keep mum] [ant: open up] 2: place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape; "The parents locked her daughter up for the weekend"; "She locked her jewels in the safe" [syn: lock in, lock away, lock, put away, shut away, lock up] 3: cause to be quiet or not talk; "This threat ought to shut them up!" [syn: hush, silence, quieten, still, hush up]