Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunday's Shoutouts!!!

vixenfoxxy

Hey, to everyone at Modern and Red on Sunday, a special thanks for keepin me awake! You probably could not have considered me alive beforehand but I had a great time, thanks everyone! :bounce: Just dunno what the hell was up with turning the lights on at 1:30 and the sound system up never! Argh Modern!!! Cool venue otherwise!

CD - don't forget about Jersey2 for me! Staten and Staten2 rule, where was Bigmahs at??

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey, to everyone at Modern and Red on Sunday, a special thanks for keepin me awake! You probably could not have considered me alive beforehand but I had a great time, thanks everyone! :bounce: Just dunno what the hell was up with turning the lights on at 1:30 and the sound system up never! Argh Modern!!! Cool venue otherwise!

CD - don't forget about Jersey2 for me! Staten and Staten2 rule, where was Bigmahs at??

what the fuck???? me and jerami are goinmg to kick your ass! you are so ugly ? wtf?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yet more proof that the legal drinking age should NOT be lowered to 18... :rolleyes:

so, at what age should paste eating be legal????:tongue:

Bigmahs! There u are! Chyna had two of her friends from dirty SI down here this weekend, you would've fit right in! That's WHERE you should have been hehehehehe [/QUOte

yeah, staten isle !!!

where they sausage or chicks?what were their names?

Shifter's got my back! Even though I totally didn't see him on Saturday 'cause I must be dumb (sorry about that, just kick me next time or something!)

if Vixxen's got back i have it! everyone hear that!>? :eek:

no prob, babe, i think i missed you too, cos i was dancing my ass off all over the place. i'm sure we'll see more of eachother, soon. :shades2:

Guest jroo

you didnt see her half naked in the dancing in the cage, by the loft?? you missed out! ok, vixen, i declare a peace, a cease fire if you will. i still respect you, but im thinking that we should stop poking fun at each other.

"arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded"

Originally posted by shifterlx

if Vixxen's got back i have it! everyone hear that!>? :eek:

no prob, babe, i think i missed you too, cos i was dancing my ass off all over the place. i'm sure we'll see more of eachother, soon.

hey shifter, just ask kuro to post one of vixens pics...he'll more than gladly do that...:D :D :D

ok....now malanee is going to kill me...and vixen is going to make sure i'm dead :( :(

Guest jroo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That quote is freakin hilarious!

However

What fun would this board be if we didn't poke fun at each other? By the way, it appears that that was a very productive halfnaked romp in the cage! So THERE! :D

alright, you asked for it.

yeah, your dancing was productive, considering that you got offered a "job" and you were too "busy" to come to the post party at malanee's. you know, to some people friends are more important than strangers that offer jobs. so, uh, put that in your cd player and dance to it!

Originally posted by jroo

alright, you asked for it.

yeah, your dancing was productive, considering that you got offered a "job" and you were too "busy" to come to the post party at malanee's. you know, to some people friends are more important than strangers that offer jobs. so, uh, put that in your cd player and dance to it!

:cry: waugh waugh :cry:

cryriver.gifcryriver.gifcryriver.gif

A job would help me afford food and clothing and a car... would you?? So there!!!!!!! nyah nyah!

Originally posted by vicman

hey shifter, just ask kuro to post one of vixens pics...he'll more than gladly do that...

ok....now malanee is going to kill me...and vixen is going to make sure i'm dead :(

o! i have seen plenty pics of Vixen's ass, posted by Kuro.... :rolleyes: but what i really care about is the dancing! is this woman willing to Bring it ON!? :idea: cos you know it aint ever the same to be dancing by yourself! last saturday it was only Jimmi, Jroo and Myself taking over that shit like we were on crack! despite that, i think we're what got the rest of crowd into the dancing! :shades2:

Originally posted by shifterlx

o! i have seen plenty pics of Vixen's ass, posted by Kuro.... :rolleyes: but what i really care about is the dancing! is this woman willing to Bring it ON!? :idea: cos you know it aint ever the same to be dancing by yourself! last saturday it was only Jimmi, Jroo and Myself taking over that shit like we were on crack! despite that, i think we're what got the rest of crowd into the dancing! :shades2:

So what am I - chopped liver? I think it was Mento Bento, Sila and I who got the freakn' party started!!!!! Just 'cause we had to sneak off and snuggle later - doesn't mean we weren't representn'!

Originally posted by malanee

So what am I - chopped liver? I think it was Mento Bento, Sila and I who got the freakn' party started!!!!! Just 'cause we had to sneak off and snuggle later - doesn't mean we weren't representn'!

Girlie! you're more than liver, believe me... ;) i think You, Mento and Sila were representin the femmes to the garcons and Jimmi, Jroo and I the garcons to the femmes, if you know what i mean. :shades2: cos EVERYONE had their eyes on us! overall we took over! muah! kisses. :tongue:

ill have to check jersey 2..but staten and staten 2 are fine..they had a blast..bigmahs..hmm well he wasnt in touch so we couldnt invite the sausage to the meat party lol..

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by malanee

no malanee girl you aint chopped liver, you can dance that ass off ...

:bounce:

CD