Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2054!!!

This Friday Gerry Kelly of Club Level in Miami joins forces with Club Abyss to bring you the Level 2054 party. A special Birthday Celebration for Kosta!!! Music by Richie Santana on the main floor. DJ Unique in the vibe lounge. Special performance by Miami's own Rubio and Kid. PM me for Guestlist.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jarmenio

This Friday Gerry Kelly of Club Level in Miami joins forces with Club Abyss to bring you the Level 2054 party. A special Birthday Celebration for Kosta!!! Music by Richie Santana on the main floor. DJ Unique in the vibe lounge. Special performance by Miami's own Rubio and Kid. PM me for Guestlist.

I had to break out of retirement for this post, Jarmenio is the owner of abyss throwing a party for the WMC? Cause I swore you guys do a party down there at level?? Is that true. If so send me the details, I'll be interested in going....

Originally posted by saleen351

I had to break out of retirement for this post, Jarmenio is the owner of abyss throwing a party for the WMC? Cause I swore you guys do a party down there at level?? Is that true. If so send me the details, I'll be interested in going....

I was at the one last year....Talk about a banging party!!!!!!! I am sure this year's will be even better, especially with Manny, RS, and Unique on the 1's and 2's.

:D :D :D :D :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I was at the one last year....Talk about a banging party!!!!!!! I am sure this year's will be even better, especially with Manny, RS, and Unique on the 1's and 2's.

:D :D :D :D :D

wait, your saying RS and manny will be at level? Holy shit I can't wait, I'll have all of the NJ florida population there!!!! Jarmenio get me some info stat!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jarmenio

The Party is not at Level this year but we are doing a party in Miami and yes Richie and Manny will be 2 of the DJ's. When I get the exact details you will be the first to know.

I CAN'T WAIT, RS AND MANNY IN MIAMI, GONNA BE SICK....

Yeah the 2054 Party is def gonna be HOT!!!!!! Everyone should try and come out, maybe have like a little CP meetup, im kinda new here so i would like to meet some people. Maybe me and JArmenio could even set up like a little section for the CP'ers. I dont know just throwing some ideas out there.

Originally posted by binoyshah

Yeah the 2054 Party is def gonna be HOT!!!!!! Everyone should try and come out, maybe have like a little CP meetup, im kinda new here so i would like to meet some people. Maybe me and JArmenio could even set up like a little section for the CP'ers. I dont know just throwing some ideas out there.

The one a few couple months back was good too..... What was the name of the performer??? All I can remember is she had on this white feathery deal?!?!?!???