Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2054!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jarmenio

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Be prepared for one crazy night!!!

Ya know...

Im good enough for your little DWI's (dialing while intoxicated) at

around 4AM EVERY damn near weekend....

but you cant call me out for a shot Gueseppe??...

your f'd up man...... find a new best friend....

That was a great shot!!!

I just looked it up so I can tell the Bar Tender to make us them...:laugh: This web page is http://www.barnonedrinks.com/index/ GREAT.... They even give Instructions: to take it....:laugh: Shake with ice then bit into a lemon wedge dipped in powered sugar. Hold juice in mouth then shot. (3/4 oz. Vodka 1/4 oz. Frangelico )

DAMN IT its only 11:15....:mad:

I am ok. I am glad I left when I did, needed to rest for tonight. It's gonna be a long night, rumor has it we are doing Vinyl afterhours!!!

Let me get this straight, I am a little out of it right now, zoot, anyhow you went to Platinum last night and I dont get a phone call, furthermore i was in new brunswick with two of my boys, you just earned yourself one penalty, which will be redeemed somewhere in the streets of Miami :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

jarmenio is in TROUBLE....:laugh: :laugh:I started the rumor though, but its not a RUMOR....WE ARE ALL GOING!

OK screw it i'm in!!! Only one condition though, someone must talk my girlfriend into going I will not go with out her, and yes jarmenio is in trouble, you still should have called even if it was last minute, its not often you go out during the week

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Let me get this straight, I am a little out of it right now, zoot, anyhow you went to Platinum last night and I dont get a phone call, furthermore i was in new brunswick with two of my boys, you just earned yourself one penalty, which will be redeemed somewhere in the streets of Miami :laugh:

Miami........only 53 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D