Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Buzz?

loraine

If you haven't already noticed, this board has not only been busy with clubbers but as well as those running the business, DJs and te like, so I was wondering what's been going on w/ CP. Is it word of mouth, the media, what?

Either way it's a great forum for us all into the scene.

I can tell you from personal experience that I was told by a friend of this site. Since then I have been hooked. I at least check the board 5 times a day. It's become an addiction. Plus the group of regulars on CP seems to be very cool people. :) Which makes it more attractive. :cool:

I love :love: CP

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I bumped into this board but I know 5 people I'm personally responsible for getting them into the board.

........and I would be one of those five people!!!!:D

Nightstar -n- GA2......:love:

This board is totally awesome.....it has so much to offer!!! :)

I too wonder how DJs and clubowners have found out about us....maybe simply through word of mouth!!!:D

hey not only has CP grown in your neck of the woods, but also here in DC. Weve had the opprotunity to meet a couple of you guys recently (ernextnation back in Oct and Joeygk in Nov) and in return a group of us are going to pester you during WMC dance.gif and I personally expect to take more trips to MIA beyond WMC so I wont think twice in parasiting you guys at the clubs when I'm there tardmaker.gif...now dont be shy if you all come up or pass through DC.

Originally posted by naomi1

Ahhh!!! Nightstar and GA2 did you guys meet through CP???

:) :) :) :)

Nope.....we've known each other for many years!!!! We met about 8 years ago at a night club!!!!:D

But there are other people that have met through this board like, Digital7 and Mimid!!!:D

"I can tell you from personal experience that I was told by a friend of this site. Since then I have been hooked. I at least check the board 5 times a day. It's become an addiction. Plus the group of regulars on CP seems to be very cool people. Which makes it more attractive."

Naomi....I have to agree with you 100% on this. I too was introduced to the site by a friend not to long ago....and since then i've been hooked too! CP is definitely a great site to visit to get some good info and good laughs!

:D

I would have to agree that the Miami Clubplanet boards have grown alot lately....... not only that but for some strange reason most of the members her have started to get along!!!!! just a few months ago this board was overrun with alot of drama and it has seemed to diappear...... I met a couple of the members from the board on my last couple of visits to south florida and they were very nice people!!!!! Thanks to a board similar to this I have met one of my best friends......... LOLAHOTASS......and yes the name fits her very well!!!!! also met POD very nice guy, kinda busy when he is in a club but for good reason!!!!! he is very talented at what he does....... I know through LOLA that she has met some of you and has given you all 2 THUMBS UP!!!! I am now looking forward to my next visit to SOBE so I can meet some of the Crazy CP people.....If any of you ever travel to the MIDWEST look me up.......ST. LOUIS or CHICAGO!!!!!! C

Originally posted by ibchad71

I would have to agree that the Miami Clubplanet boards have grown alot lately....... not only that but for some strange reason most of the members her have started to get along!!!!! just a few months ago this board was overrun with alot of drama and it has seemed to diappear...... I met a couple of the members from the board on my last couple of visits to south florida and they were very nice people!!!!! Thanks to a board similar to this I have met one of my best friends......... LOLAHOTASS......and yes the name fits her very well!!!!! also met POD very nice guy, kinda busy when he is in a club but for good reason!!!!! he is very talented at what he does....... I know through LOLA that she has met some of you and has given you all 2 THUMBS UP!!!! I am now looking forward to my next visit to SOBE so I can meet some of the Crazy CP people.....If any of you ever travel to the MIDWEST look me up.......ST. LOUIS or CHICAGO!!!!!! C

Hey pumpkin.. there you are! We's goin' to Jamaica, mon! WOO WOO!!

Lots of Love ~ Hugs ~ Kisses ~ Talk to ya soon!

Lola:eek: Hotass

Right on! When I joined CP in New York, I looked into the Miami section and there was barely any life at all. Now it looks like this joint's happening. However, I really hope that it stays active but not hyperactive and friendly. I think that there is an optimal size for a message board, and beyond that it just gets too hectic and crazy, drama instigators and weirdos show up, and it becomes too difficult to follow people. That's what happened to the New York CP, in my opinion, but still - I've met some of my best friends on that board.

Originally posted by naomi1

I can tell you from personal experience that I was told by a friend of this site. Since then I have been hooked. I at least check the board 5 times a day. It's become an addiction. Plus the group of regulars on CP seems to be very cool people. :) Which makes it more attractive. :cool:

I love :love: CP

:mad: I hold Naomi1 solely responsible to getting hooked onto this site, she's been pushing me since last week. Finally signed on today & I am getting hooked but I am gonna have to rough her up tomorrow for causing this new addiction!!!

NAH :gang: I'll just send the cleaner after her,

j/k Love the Site, thanks peeps.

I think it's due to the fact that we're open about being a part of it, and people realize the benefits of participating...not only the freebies, but the friends you can meet too. Before CP, I would go out with some of my (still) non-CP friends and not meet that many new people. Now I usually run into someone from here new at least 3 or 4 times a month. Grant it, I'm usually easy to find, but it's still a lot of fun..

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

:mad: I hold Naomi1 solely responsible to getting hooked onto this site, she's been pushing me since last week. Finally signed on today & I am getting hooked but I am gonna have to rough her up tomorrow for causing this new addiction!!!

NAH :gang: I'll just send the cleaner after her,

j/k Love the Site, thanks peeps.

:flame: Stogiey, you know that only you can be responsible for your addiction. :) But, if you think you can rough me up will see. :rolleyes: