Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Accident...

I saw the craziest accident today... a Ferrari 348 Ts... and a white old school conversion truck... Ferrari got torn apart like a piece of paper... it was on the Grand Central Parkway East Bound by Glen Cove Road... anyone else catch this??? then I raced a 740IL... poof! the IL must stand for "I Lost" aiight... anyway... just wanted to share thats the only exciting thing that happend to me today.. yay! okay bye.

Originally posted by dgmodel

I saw the craziest accident today... a Ferrari 348 Ts... and a white old school conversion truck... Ferrari got torn apart like a piece of paper... it was on the Grand Central Parkway East Bound by Glen Cove Road... anyone else catch this??? then I raced a 740IL... poof! the IL must stand for "I Lost" aiight... anyway... just wanted to share thats the only exciting thing that happend to me today.. yay! okay bye.

Wait, are you telling me your beat the 740 in your a4? or did I just misunderstand the "I Lose" comment?

You should have taken a pic of the ferrari...

Am I some sort of sick fuck, or does anyone else hope to see accidents sometimes.... I've caught myself seeing ppl do dumb things and being like "I hope to god that truck fucking plows him just so I can watch"

I think I may have issues... :D

Originally posted by joeg

Wait, are you telling me your beat the 740 in your a4? or did I just misunderstand the "I Lose" comment?

Am I some sort of sick fuck, or does anyone else hope to see accidents sometimes.... I've caught myself seeing ppl do dumb things and being like "I hope to god that truck fucking plows him just so I can watch"

yeah we were dipping... not a speed race... i think he wouldve taken me out on a straight line... however ive seen video footage of an RS4 Audi Beat a Ferrari Modena... off the hook!

& I dont ever want to see accidents... shit just causes traffic, and raises my rates... and i dont wish any ill fate on anyone...

Originally posted by sassa

I guess now we can all sleep safe and warm in our beds knowing your little update for the day...:rolleyes:

im curious... if this didnt pertain to you, and you feel you couldve lived with out it... why did you respond, and subject yourself to now being part of the thread and getting an abundance of emails that now constantly bring you back to it??? hmmmm... ???

Originally posted by dgmodel

im curious... if this didnt pertain to you, and you feel you couldve lived with out it... why did you respond, and subject yourself to now being part of the thread and getting an abundance of emails that now constantly bring you back to it??? hmmmm... ???

I was bored. And I thought it was a stupid post.

Originally posted by joeg

. . . I saw one real time . . fatal too . . and trust me, it's an experience you can do without . . . . :(