Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancun

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Definitely DaddyO's and LaBoom!!!!!

These clubs are gonna suprise you, they are enormous!!!

(I wanna be burried in DaddyO's!!! :D )

Also, make sure you hang out at the Oasis hotel during the day, the wet T-shirt contest is a little piece of heaven!!! :laugh:

ha ha my friends entered that contest at Oasis one made it to the semi's. she was also in this past year's Playboy SPring Break issue.

yeah i loved daddy o's too! btw what year did you go?

THE NYC DJ'S THAT USUALLY GO DOWN THERE ARE...

1. JOHNATHAN PETERS (HE PLAYED OK, NUTTIN LIKE SF IF YOUR X-SPECTING THAT, BUT ALL OF SF IS THERE THAT NIGHT LMAO)

2. BORIS

3. EDDIE BAEZ- HE PLAYED UNBELIEVABLE

4. SCRIBBLES ( HE SURPRISED ME)

5. FUNKMASTER FLEX (IF YOU LIKE HIP HOP)

WHERE YOU STAYIN? I STAYED AT OASIS... I HAD A BLAST THERE BUT THE MEXICANS ASK FOR MONEY FOR ABOUT EVERYTHING ( FROM BRINGIN FOOD OR GIRLS AND GUYS WHO DONT STAY THERE) ALL YOU HEAR IN THE POOL DURIN THE DAY IS :CHANTING: "TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT OFF" HAHA

LaBooM IS DA SHITTTTTT!!! I LOVE WHEN THE AIR SHOOTS FROM THE GROUND.... AHHHHHHHH

MARTIGRAW(SP) IS PHAT CAUSE YOU GET FUKIN RETARTED. AND GIRLS WILL DO ANYTHING FOR BEADS

DADDY O'S IS ALSO FUN AS HELL.... THEY PLAY ALL TYPES OF MUSIC

I DIDNT GET TO MAKE IT ANYWHERE ELSE CAUSE I KINDA WENT TO LaBooM EVERYNIGHT:D :D THAT PLACE IS SO FUN

cancun is offfff the hook....there is no way to possibly explain how great it truly is.......every club is good.......from la boom to daddy o's to fat tuesdays...to baha.........to top daddy........to even yuppies......this place is incredible.

sexxy at the roxxy.............18 to enter

cancun is offfff the hook....there is no way to possibly explain how great it truly is.......every club is good.......from la boom to daddy o's to fat tuesdays...to baha.........to top daddy........to even yuppies......this place is incredible.

sexxy at the roxxy.............18 to enter

21 to crawl out

use EZPASSSS guestlist for reduced admission........thats ezpasssss

Originally posted by nycchic24

ha ha my friends entered that contest at Oasis one made it to the semi's. she was also in this past year's Playboy SPring Break issue.

yeah i loved daddy o's too! btw what year did you go?

If that doesn't say the Oasis wet t-shirt contest is insane, nothing will!!! Her friend was in Playboy and only made it to the semi's!!! :D (By the way, the one time I saw the contest, it was totally rigged. Of the three finalists, the ugliest ones came in top two... later on we saw them in the pool, still going at it. They were foreign and DEFINITELY paid by the hotel... but who cares, they were awesome!)

Anyway, I went in 2000 (my senior year), and the time was just too good for words. When did you go nycchick??? maybe I saw your friend :tongue:

Once you get sick of getting screwed by awful service and people forcing you into tipping (La Boom is the worst with this), go to CocoBongo... the staff there is incredible.. we literally had to FORCE tips in their hands (once you go, you'll see why this is so great!)

Originally posted by weed247

HELL NO IM LIVING IN HELL LANDGOD I JUST HATE THIS PLACE

I NEVER SAW ANYBODY WHOS LIKES IT HERE EXCEPT FOR U TWO

LOL.. we are kidding.. you see how i rolled my eyes?? that means sarcasm.. I hate LONG ISLAND!!!!!:D

Originally posted by millertime22

hey, long island isn't that bad... you got everything at your finger tips... i'm at college in the middle of fucking nowhere PA... 3 hours from pittsburgh and 3 hours from philly... it sux!!!!!

thanx for all input on cancun!!! i can't fuckin' wait!

DAMN~THHATS CRAZIER THAN LI

STILL LI IS ONLY GOOD FOR OLD PPL AND ITS GOOD FOR PARTIES IN LIKE HAMPTON AND REST OF THE PLACE SUX

Originally posted by millertime22

hey, long island isn't that bad... you got everything at your finger tips... i'm at college in the middle of fucking nowhere PA... 3 hours from pittsburgh and 3 hours from philly... it sux!!!!!

thanx for all input on cancun!!! i can't fuckin' wait!

:laugh: :laugh: that sux.. yeah i guess we do.. but the city is better! Have fun. =)