Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
eggmok

Wmc . . .

just wanted to get a tally on who's goin to miami this year . .

if my memory serves me correct, malanee and a1wave apparently went on the same flight as me last year . . .

i guess that's the reason why my flight was delayed and the authorities found two female passengers in the cockpit . . .

Originally posted by malanee

You can't prove a thing! :D

A1Wave and I will be there again this year! We fly down on the 22nd.

ok, i'm leaving on the 22nd as well . . .

i think i might be staying at the clevelander again . . .

Originally posted by chynado11

im in as well...hopefully i wont be on 4 hours a sleep or less a day...cuz i have business to attend to lol..egg are u actually going to meet up with any of us this time..unlike the past nyc trip...:mad:;)

:bounce:

CD

i'm always there but you fools never see me . . .

time check for our conference call . . .

Originally posted by crownroyal

Hey I think I can go! Anybody have any hotel room space avail? I'm tryin to split up the costs. I'm ready to paaaataaaaaay!

i had a space but my friend who i will be saying with invited a friend of his....maybe we can upgrade the room, I can check on that.

Hey I'm not going anymore, have fun anyways. Instead I'm moving to Ibiza for the summer.

shit..i had totall forgotten to ask..ok then, have fun running ur credit card bill another 4g

Originally posted by vicman

shit..i had totall forgotten to ask..ok then, have fun running ur credit card bill another 4g

i know right!! i thought Miami was exp..well ibiza well none can compare with prices is all i have to say :eek::laugh:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

i know right!! i thought Miami was exp..well ibiza well none can compare with prices is all i have to say :eek::laugh:

CD

Another change of plans :( Very unlikely I'll be going to Ibiza. BTW I was going to bartend....Chyna why don't you call me no mo', I thought we were homies!

Yeah, you know! I have so much love and all I get back is the silent treatment. I think I'm DC's most hated...

i think she's been lying low for the past few weeks in preparation for wmc, looks like she'll be a helluva busy while she's there.