Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party But Safely.

stogiey2k2

Now we're talkin! Hotazz. Yeah peeps that ruin it. Damn I hate those characters. There is always one in the crowd just lookin to fuk it up 4 the rest of us. :eek: Like those peeps that don't know what drugs they're foolin w/ an just go plain ballistic. I seen a few shady characters like that before. Sometimes they even get a bit scary out of control. Thanks for the positive response. Are you interested in any of the Body Bags on Sale? Mike & I are splitting commission on these babies.;)

Lola~~:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Or.....don't ya hate when you go out with someone and you end up babysitting........I stopped doing that many years ago after the girl I was with puked on another girls back and oh boy..........it almost caused a huge FIGHT!!!!!!! No thank you......I stay clear of people like that.....let someone else baby sit them.......NOT ME!!!!!:tongue:

:D

Wow that suks! Hmm Britney Spears Huh? Hmm I think I can manage you just have to specify if you want the pic before or after the boob job. :laugh:

I can prepare any type of body bag damn it after all the

customer is always right, if I don't have shit I'll create it.

:idea:

Take the Red Pill Take the Blue Pill? :eek:

Tell me about it.. I hate baby-sitting.. I'm so thankful that most of the people I hang out with aren't idiots. I mean, we all get whacked and do our thing, but we know what wer'e doing, ya know?

I had a time when we went out and a buddy of mine got so trashed.. he like disappeared.... We found him in the bathroom puking his guts out... Well, we put his drunk ass in the back of the car to pass out, and we went in a partied! It was classic!!

Hells yeah! :tongue:

Lola:eek:

Yeah....that is classic.....I would do the same!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Call me Greedy, but I just wanna have fun!!!!:laugh:

Yeah....thank goodness.....that none of the peeps that I party with now.....are irresponsible......we all party hard but try and keep ourselves somewhat composed......ya know what I mean.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Wow that suks! Hmm Britney Spears Huh? Hmm I think I can manage you just have to specify if you want the pic before or after the boob job. :laugh:

I can prepare any type of body bag damn it after all the

customer is always right, if I don't have shit I'll create it.

:idea:

Take the Red Pill Take the Blue Pill? :eek:

I'd like Britney w/ her lil' boobies, and one of each pill please:tongue:

Thanx........:laugh:

Lola:eek:

1 Red Pill & 1 Blue Coming follow the white rabbit and

he'll show you the way. lol.

:laugh:

I like to party and sometimes on special occasions party

hard but whenever I've gotten close to that point where

you know if you party any harder you won't be able to

control yourself that's kinda where I stop. I like to get

crazy but I don't like to make a fool out of myself!

:smoke:

ok...all of this pretty much just boils down to...."know your limits" and its as easy as that. now if your one of these idiots that just think they can go on and on....and on.....then i'm sorry, but they're stupid and just digging their own graves.

ok, anyways...about babysitting...funny/sad story....last year my friends and i were getting to space for afterhours and we parked in the parking lot right in front.....as we were getting out of the car, we noticed these barefoot feet sticking out from underneath the back of the car infront of us....so ofcourse...we went to see who it was and if the person needed help.....well...to make a long story short...it was some girl that was suuuuper trashed and couldnt even get up pretty much....we got her cell phone and tried calling the last numbers called, but her "friends" were inside the club already and told us to leave her there. well, we werent going o leave her on the floor....so we found a car that was open right next to hers and put her in it...not sure if that was the right thing to do...but didnt really know what else to do. is that nuts or what? poor girl...she's one of the ones who obviously didnt know her limits =/

hey....just wonderinfg....by any chance did any of you ever find this girl in your car?!?