Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In response to Sexyhhh's post about Women - - - Everyone read

It sounds like you just broke up with, or had a fight with a boyfriend or close male friend... I totally understand where you're coming from, BUT, women do not even realize the stress and heartache that men go through with a woman they love. Women always blame the guys, "They're unfaithful", "They're cheap", "They don't communicate" . . . things like that.

All girls have occasional bad moods...???

Not for nothing, but 85% of women that I've met, have more than the occasional bad mood...Women in general are crazy, and I don't mean this in a Pyschological sense. Women are extremely irrational, and tend to contradict themselves A LOT! Women, love drama, gossip, and things like that, and having a great relationship just doesn't give them that.

Just a few examples...They want what they can't have, and if they do get it, they don't want it anymore....

They will do something, even if they know it's wrong, or even if they honestly want to do the opposite. Just on principle, or out of spite.

Women are vindictive, illogical, and extremely IRRATIONAL....

BUT...

I love them, and deal with it because when you do find the right one, all of the above is really irrelavent.

So women, don't take this post the wrong way, but c'mon I'm sure some of it looks a little familiar.

Men and women are SOOOOOOO different it's almost impossible for them to get along sometime, and having a relationship is honestly tough. Attaining something that is rewarding is never easy, unfortuanately even the most lovesick couples have to work on their relationships at points. Everyone is different, and realtionships just aren't easy.

I'm no expert, but it seems to me that men are always getting the short end of the stick, women have 3 things men don't have, and that makes all the difference I guess. Plus, that damn testosterone makes us do and say some crazy things sometimes. Let's just agree to disagree on this one.

Innocence

Originally posted by vision

i don't think this needed a new thread

I DO! I totally understand where innocence is coming from. This is a breath of fresh air, coming from a man's perspective. Any guy who's been hurt or been close to girls in any way can TOTALLY relate to his words here

I'm a good guy, never cheated, always tried to do the right thing for a girl. I have a lot of girl-"friends", too, which is the way i'd like to keep it for now. I just can't take being in another relationship anytime soon--- i was a heartbroken papa smurf :(

But I do know that I can't live without women, so if and when the right one comes along, i will definitely be open and let things take it's course.

Sometimes I really do believe men are from mars and women from venus :):confused:;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

I DO! I totally understand where innocence is coming from. This is a breath of fresh air, coming from a man's perspective. Any guy who's been hurt or been close to girls in any way can TOTALLY relate to his words here

I'm a good guy, never cheated, always tried to do the right thing for a girl. I have a lot of girl-"friends", too, which is the way i'd like to keep it for now. I just can't take being in another relationship anytime soon--- i was a heartbroken papa smurf :(

But I do know that I can't live without women, so if and when the right one comes along, i will definitely be open and let things take it's course.

Sometimes I really do believe men are from mars and women from venus :):confused:;)

It definitely needed a new thread...

yeah I'm in the same boat, been heartbroken, but I can't live w/o men...if the right one does come along, I will open my wings and let them in...

SO true, Innocence. I am guilty of many of the things you listed and I can't deny that.

ALthough, sometimes I really wish guys and girls could just relate to each other on a person to person level instead of making it a male/ female issue. Things get so much harder then.....

Originally posted by gwyllion

SO true, Innocence. I am guilty of many of the things you listed and I can't deny that.

ALthough, sometimes I really wish guys and girls could just relate to each other on a person to person level instead of making it a male/ female issue. Things get so much harder then.....

I don't know...in my experience, the problems bet/ sexes emerge on their own when you're relating to the opposite sex. I don't/can't/wouldn't want to make it a male/female issue and I'm not sure who would. But the problems is, the conflicts emerge themselves sooner or later.

Relating w/ a girl is great, mind you. For me, "my boys" are mostly all girls. But still, in the end, it's like relationships in general...it ain't all peaches and cream. The differences stand out with time.

~~~ i agree with a lot of things u mentioned..........but i want to clear something up.........im usually a very happy bouncy person and all the ppl who know me know that...so if i have 1 bad day i shouldn't get yelled at for no reason........thats why i was frustrated and wrote that thread.........

~~ill admit tho that women ARE bitches and thats why i cant stand most of them and most of my friends are guys......:cool:

Originally posted by innocence

I'm glad people are seeing things from my perspective...I didn't want to sound mean, but I did want to be honest. Not all guys are assholes, and the ones that aren't always seem to get hurt, go figure.

Yo innocence, do u work at abracadabra?/? I bought a dual cd American Pro DJ from u guys 2 yrs ago! Hahah, this kool guy that works there sold it to me (name starts with the letter "T")

BTW, great thread, man. I am sometimes TOO nice, and that seems to work against me...maybe i need to watch some James Dean flics er sumthin...

I'm no expert, but it seems to me that men are always getting the short end of the stick, women have 3 things men don't have, and that makes all the difference I guess. Plus, that damn testosterone makes us do and say some crazy things sometimes. Let's just agree to disagree on this one.

1. Estrogen seems to work the same way as testosterone in respect to "doing and saying some crazy things sometimes". It just works in different ways.

2. I was curious to know what the 3 things are that women have that men don't.

But, yes, I totally agree with what you said. 85% of women are weird, bitchy, and unbearable at times. I would like to think I am one of the rare ones in that 15% category who just doesn't give a shit about drama and gossip and would rather not get involved with it or cause it. I am too laid back to fret about things that most girls waste thier time doing. Hence the reason why most of my friends are guys and why I get along so well with my boyfriend. But, everyone is entitled to thier bad days and are allowed to vent every once in awhile, and this board is great for that sometimes.

Oh yeah, the three things that women have that men don't...

I was talking about physical things...Two up top, one down below...

Justin

lol.... okay thats what i thought... wasn't sure though... just thought i would check. It is true though... the three greatest tools of manipulation. ;)