Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pda's

marcid21

Are we all a little hyper sensitive to these??? Is there anything wrong with someone showing your true colors?

If you ask me, sweet little nothings and gestures will lead to a lot more sex than mocking those things ever will.....

I don't see the satisfaction in pointing a finger at sincerity.....Sorry, just speaking my mind....Anyone game to throw something at this...go ahead...:blank:

I don't mind them that much, but come on if they are slobbering away at each other, that just makes me :puke: Yeah little love affections are cute, but not to the point of practically raping each other. I hear what our saying, I don't mind the handholding, kissing on neck and check, what I CANNOT stand is walking around holding each others back pockets....ugh so irritating..

Originally posted by fierydesire

I don't mind them that much, but come on if they are slobbering away at each other, that just makes me :puke: Yeah little love affections are cute, but not to the point of practically raping each other. I hear what our saying, I don't mind the handholding, kissing on neck and check, what I CANNOT stand is walking around holding each others back pockets....ugh so irritating..

Feel the same way fiery;)

A little kiss here and there is ok but the whole slobbering all over each other and shit....I don't want to see it... so please get a room!

Originally posted by fierydesire

OMG Fiery! Good thing I haven't made it to any of the meetups yet, cause you'd be puking all over me....:laugh:

I think that little hand in the pocket thing is soo adorable....(but not for an all of the time type of thing...) :puke:

*I can just picture standing on my tippie toes, giving my sweetcheeks a smooch, and he slips his hands in my back pockets and pulls me closer into him....and givin' my bootie a little squeeze....*

MMMM....~Slobbering~ :love:

Originally posted by marcid21

OMG Fiery! Good thing I haven't made it to any of the meetups yet, cause you'd be puking all over me....:laugh:

I think that little hand in the pocket thing is soo adorable....(but not for an all of the time type of thing...) :puke:

*I can just picture standing on my tippie toes, giving my sweetcheeks a smooch, and he slips his hands in my back pockets and pulls me closer into him....and givin' my bootie a little squeeze....*

MMMM....~Slobbering~ :love:

:puke: :puke: yeah squeeze the buns whatever, but how the hell do you walk like that..shit you have to be in sync with one another, like two idiots bobbing down the block...:laugh: I guess I don't really like the arm around me too often, I need my space...sometimes even the hand things gets a bit much...I need my space once again...but there are always times when it is good...

I won't lie, I have gotten on top of a b/f in the park, straddled my legs around him and kissed his neck...one of the mushy, puking scenes...haha..nope not sex just pure PDA's

sometimes its fun... ive been talking to this kid for a while and sometimes i just wanna jump him so i will look at him when we are out and tell him how badly i want him, then we start kissing and shit. i know people think its cheesy and annoying but who cares, we are happy. :D

Originally posted by somebitch

sometimes its fun... ive been talking to this kid for a while and sometimes i just wanna jump him so i will look at him when we are out and tell him how badly i want him, then we start kissing and shit. i know people think its cheesy and annoying but who cares, we are happy. :D

Great Bitches think alike!

Originally posted by marcid21

Great Bitches think alike!

i wanna be down with the great bitches... :grin:

ummm... pda's.... HMMMM~ i think everyonce in a blue, a good slobber in public can't be helped... now geez... not all the time, but when the mood in right and the feelings are flowing, go for the slobber!!! :tongue:

anywho... i've slow danced in public... no music... it was really sappy and :puke:-y like, but i dunno... it fit the moment and was soo freakin sweet... :love:

and yeah. grabbin the butt to get pulled in for a kiss is so key ~ the whole walkin down the street wholding the butt is kinda weird... i think the only time i saw it done was in dumb and dumber when harry and lloyd do it... ::: those were their names, right?? :confused: :::

lol... pda's are like so necessary... it keeps the spontaneity (sp?) going...

:D