Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A man is never worth your tears!!!

fierydesire

Just a random thought today for all the ladies... i don't know if it can really be applied to males

I used never follow this, but it is so true. I mean if a guy can make you cry and make you feel like shit then why be with him. I just thought of this cause my ex said this to me the day we broke up. He looked me in my eyes and said " babe, don't cry, no guy should be worth your tears, not even me and the one who doesn't make your cry is the one for you" (maybe he was trying to be nice about, but I sincerely believe it has truth to it) and since then I have listened to his words. I mean yeah at first I was like why the hell is he telling me this but realized he is right. Yeah he broke it off but shit it has made me better and stronger...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

Just a random thought today for all the ladies... i don't know if it can really be applied to males

I used never follow this, but it is so true. I mean if a guy can make you cry and make you feel like shit then why be with him. I just thought of this cause my ex said this to me the day we broke up. He looked me in my eyes and said " babe, don't cry, no guy should be worth your tears, not even me and the one who doesn't make your cry is the one for you" (maybe he was trying to be nice about, but I sincerely believe it has truth to it) and since then I have listened to his words. I mean yeah at first I was like why the hell is he telling me this but realized he is right. Yeah he broke it off but shit it has made me better and stronger...

Ill make your bitch ass cry!

It's a tough call...some relationships are worth tears and struggle to get to a certain point, some get there without it...

I don't think it's a real relationship until you've had a fight or a disagreement...no two people can agree on EVERYTHING, if they do then they are just putting their best face forward or stifling their opinion.

Also, some people cry easier than others...

I cry at phone commercials ;)

Guest gabo

yeah ok...:rolleyes: you of all people couldnt make a baby cry...haha good one hun:laugh:

and why couldnt I make a baby cry?

Originally posted by gabo

and why couldnt I make a baby cry?

cause your so innocent, passive, shy, shall I say more..unless you are something, then wild man comes out, but otherwise your a nice guy...haha...

BTW, maybe if you would spank me already, you could make me cry;)

Guest gabo

cause your so innocent, passive, shy, shall I say more..unless you are something, then wild man comes out, but otherwise your a nice guy...haha...

BTW, maybe if you would spank me already, you could make me cry;)

screw spanking I have other ways... hehe

ok here's my input. dig on this.

"The man that would make you cry is NOT the man for you"

Bullshit. It depends on how hard you cry. I mean what if he was caressing your face and then his hand caused an eyelash to go into your eyes. You'd start crying a lil. Would you break up with him for that?

Fuckin' A, what if he was in the kitchen cutting onions for dinner and you couldnt stop crying from the smell.

Would you break up with him then?!? For Making you Dinner??

What if he accidentally ran over your foot with the car, or slipped on the sidewalk and brought you down with him, or was playing tennis and nailed you in the face with the ball??

WOULD YOU BREAK UP WITH HIM THEN!!??? HUH???

YOU FUCKING PUSSY

WOULD YOU WALK OUT ON A MAN OVER ONE LOUSY INCIDENT!???

HUH!?!?!?!!

ok im gonna go calm down over there in the corner for a bit.

im sorry i had a lot of sugar for lunch

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:goofy::goofy:

Just keep this thought in the back of your head....

"The one's who make you cry, aren't worth crying for........

....and the one's worth crying for, will never make you cry!!!"

Originally posted by cintron

Bullshit. It depends on how hard you cry. I mean what if he was caressing your face and then his hand caused an eyelash to go into your eyes. You'd start crying a lil. Would you break up with him for that?

Fuckin' A, what if he was in the kitchen cutting onions for dinner and you couldnt stop crying from the smell.

What if he accidentally ran over your foot with the car, or slipped on the sidewalk and brought you down with him, or was playing tennis and nailed you in the face with the ball??

YOU FUCKING PUSSY

HUH!?!?!?!!

woah woah woah....let me go hide before you bite my head off...hun do you not get what I was saying...um cpiwinnah expressed clearer than I did, thanks;)

Originally posted by cintron

YOU FUCKING PUSSY

HUH!?!?!?!!

werd up yo... MOFONGO dun gone buck wild... :laugh2: LMAO!!! funny shit baby... :D i laughed so hard i cried....

OHHHHHHH!!! :tongue:

ok ok ok... i know, mad corny... :goofy: <~~ he made me do it... hehe~

about cryin over boys... i dunno... like regina so nicely put, sometimes you need to cry... and yeah, sometimes they're not worth it...

cpiwinnnah~ nice... i like this...

"The one's who make you cry, aren't worth crying for........

....and the one's worth crying for, will never make you cry!!!"

:idea: