Clubplanet Nightlife Community

As a party promoter what do u guys want more of in clubs?

This my be kind of of topic, but I would like to see cheaper drinks! I hate how some small time Jersey clubs expect you to pay top dollar at the bar. I guess Im saying I'd like to see more drink and shot specials.

I say longer hours so we can get better music,,the night goes to fast and I really cant say I can enjoy someone djing cause it feels as though their rushing the night away cause the night is so short. As for the South Jersey I believe people should go to clubs a bit earlier so they can enjoy the night.

clubs with rooms to rent, when you have those nights when u and your friends are to HAMMERED to drive... u know like metro, it's within crawling distance of your rooms... oh yea, food, like d'jais (best nachos) or poor billy's, heck even abyss has hot dogs!

I would like to see more people :laugh: so I can make more money than I do :laugh:

Better music, I feel there only 2 DJ's staying away from the KTU garbage (or least putting some good tribal in with it,) and some more style, some new acts, track acts are not cutting it anymore, something like (i cant believe I am saying this) SF does, the acts there just always stand out in my head for the next week cause they are so off the wall and crazy

*theme nights where the whole vibe of the club changes...ex disco night, polka dot night (people wearing polka dots get a discount)...ok, not quite so cheesy, but you get what I'm saying (I hope).

*lower drink prices or more drink specials

*lots of mirrors (it makes the club look bigger and people love to watch themselves dance)

and most important of all:

*VIP treatment for all CPers!

Originally posted by kettleone4me

I would like to see more people :laugh: so I can make more money than I do :laugh:

Better music, I feel there only 2 DJ's staying away from the KTU garbage (or least putting some good tribal in with it,) and some more style, some new acts, track acts are not cutting it anymore, something like (i cant believe I am saying this) SF does, the acts there just always stand out in my head for the next week cause they are so off the wall and crazy

when John Trianer did his shows at Metro on Fridays they were insane.....

IF they performed the shows they did @ SF in a Jersey club that would definitely spice the party up a lot.......Make it happen Kettle one......

Guest saleen351

would someone please bring back Frankie Fuentes! He did " I lost my sunglasses at abyss and tore the fucking roof off... Now its just chicks lip syncing vocals....