Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Abyss???

Originally posted by jarmenio

Kettleone4me,

I am definitely going, I just have to book my flight. I better come home in one piece!!!

Cant guarantee anything, I will guarantee a visit from the mangler though lol, I am not going out Sunday night just to let you kow, I will stop the partying at 9pm when the party is over at the Clevelander, to rest up for Space on Monday, its all about DT and Being Myself in Miami

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

It's all about Wet Willies!!!!!!!!!!!! We were so trashed from those frozen drinks....... And we got the best pictures from there:D :D :D

Can I have one Call-A-Cab, 2 Purple Haze's and one Drunk Willie run into the glass door please........Too F*cking funny, we did have some god pics from there, there is actually one in our office hanging..........

<<<<<< hitching a ride to ME AMI... i am small, i can fit in a trunk or glove compartment, house trained and eat very little. all my party gear is packed, i SWEAR i won't pass out on the speakers... bars, under the table, bathroom stall, against the wall... oh nevermind, y'all can us carry me around!

PS it was crazy all over Abyss last nite?!?!? where the hell was i? does two chics flashing qualify as "craziness"

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Can I have one Call-A-Cab, 2 Purple Haze's and one Drunk Willie run into the glass door please........Too F*cking funny, we did have some god pics from there, there is actually one in our office hanging..........

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so Fcuking funny!!!!!! We were laughing so hard, that we started to cry... Poor guy had a knot the size of a baseball on his forehead. The best is that he felt even though he was throughly wasted......

The one you have in the office is actually one of my favorite pics from down there.

Originally posted by sydnie

<<<<<< hitching a ride to ME AMI... i am small, i can fit in a trunk or glove compartment, house trained and eat very little. all my party gear is packed, i SWEAR i won't pass out on the speakers... bars, under the table, bathroom stall, against the wall... oh nevermind, y'all can us carry me around!

PS it was crazy all over Abyss last nite?!?!? where the hell was i? does two chics flashing qualify as "craziness"

lol!! can you fit in the trunk of a civic?? driving to miami is gonna be HELLLLLL. well about the crazyness, i was ready to leave last night and then my 2 already tipsy girlfriends got there, and some random girls asss was on the bar in my face, and there were shots flowwwwwwing out of bottles. i guess it was just crazy................ for a wed night! :D