Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can anyone please explain...

Guest tilly

Guest tilly

why I feel hungover today when I did NOT drink at all and I was in bed by 11PM last night. I think just going to certain bars gives me a hangover????...like every f-ing time I go to Houstons (which I try to avoid now) I get a hangover no matter what alcholic beverage I indulge in.

Originally posted by tilly

why I feel hungover today when I did NOT drink at all and I was in bed by 11PM last night. I think just going to certain bars gives me a hangover????...like every f-ing time I go to Houstons (which I try to avoid now) I get a hangover no matter what alcholic beverage I indulge in.

I looooove that restaurant...yummy...:D

If you're anything like me, maybe going to bed by 11 is getting too MUCH sleep b/c your body is used to about 4, 5 hours a night...and so you feel sluggish when you should feel refreshed. I passed out at 11 last night too after my boy took me to Serendipity for ice cream...my body is rebelling today...zzzz :tongue:

Guest tilly
Originally posted by joeg

must be old age setting in...

:tongue:

Go on aim, or call me or something!

lol...can you say jonein' for a dose of me today????????:D

Guest tilly

No NO NO...sleep...I need a min of 8-9 hours of sleep a night. I'm an old decrepid woman (28)..gone with the days of sleep deprivation.

I need to protect my angelic-like skin from aging:puke: ...must take care of whenever possible. Plenty of sleep is one answer. So indulging in cigarettes, alchohol, cheese in large quantities, and whatever other potents I throw into my system is not AS bad.

Originally posted by tilly

No NO NO...sleep...I need a min of 8-9 hours of sleep a night. I'm an old decrepid woman (28)..gone with the days of sleep deprivation.

I need to protect my angelic-like skin from aging:puke: ...must take care of whenever possible. Plenty of sleep is one answer. So indulging in cigarettes, alchohol, cheese in large quantities, and whatever other potents I throw into my system is not AS bad.

Awww, you don't need any sleep!

Look at me...got home at five in the morning...4 hours later...get up and get to work!

Clear as a bell!!!

oh excuse for a second...

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Originally posted by ReginaP

I looooove that restaurant...yummy...:D

If you're anything like me, maybe going to bed by 11 is getting too MUCH sleep b/c your body is used to about 4, 5 hours a night...and so you feel sluggish when you should feel refreshed. I passed out at 11 last night too after my boy took me to Serendipity for ice cream...my body is rebelling today...zzzz :tongue:

OMFG, It seems we're all the same..

I always end up having the same feelings when I sleep to much.

Cheap drinks deliver me that pleasure too....

Maybe this pose helps..... attachment.php?postid=634557