Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DHM- this weekend

omar24

Hey all. we are ready for the weekend.

Rain Friday Night: King Britt in the large room and we will be playing in the small room, groove, lounge, and different stuff.

Saturday Night: our monthly party "Ascension" , we have another DJ in from NYC, Jay Locke, He started ascension with me in NYC. We had to change the location at the last minute, so please pardon the inconvenience and please spread the word.

for those worried about overlap. please dont worry, the friday and saturday night sets will be totally different experiences.

here is the site with all the info.

www.dhmonline.net

thanks

DHM

ps. thanks george, it was a pleasure meeting all you guys also last friday.

Rain Friday Night

amazing job guys... too bad this only happens once a month, although it does help me focus on what i originally came to do here in miami... college! the venue really adds a lot to the feel... it was about time miami started minimizing! i unfortunately had to leave early (way too early). my not too experienced with music friends really enjoyed it, too. yes yes, i'm a good samaritan, trying to get people to appreciate quality. see you at rain next friday.

marcos.