Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Right Time To Hit The Factory****

pglkm

What is the right time to go for JP's birthday? We are going around 3:30 and staying to like 1:00...i really think if JP just did like 12 hours set instead of these marathon sets he would be amazing..he has to play to much bullshit music in between...

anybody that went to last years birthday party knows it was insane....

top three SF parties

1)jonathan peters birthday

2) S&M evil music

3) SF anniversity

We were think of going to Vinyl first to see howells(howells is fucking sick) but i see it already long coat check lines at vinyl..then waiting on line at the factory...last time i went to the factory i could not hang my jacket up..which sucks..i'm not wasting a few hours that night waiting on lines..that would fuck up my night..

Originally posted by donvito

I'm gonna try to get there around 8am, but will probably end up there around 10.

When is the best time in the early morning to get there? Also, my girl is not 21 yet, how are they on id's on sunday mornings.

They will probably be strict with id's being the place is gonna be packed. I would make sure that she has a valid Id for 21.

I'm gonna try to get there around 8am, but will probably end up there around 10.

When is the best time in the early morning to get there? Also, my girl is not 21 yet, how are they on id's on sunday mornings.

i think paris should be long gone by then but its better to be safe then sorry

Damian should be checking IDs after 7am...as long as your girl is lookin good, you should be alright. but then he might not let you in! :eek: "We need girls, not guys". :rolleyes: I suggest goin there after 9am, stay till close.

Originally posted by pglkm

What is the right time to go for JP's birthday? We are going around 3:30 and staying to like 1:00...i really think if JP just did like 12 hours set instead of these marathon sets he would be amazing..he has to play to much bullshit music in between...

anybody that went to last years birthday party knows it was insane....

top three SF parties

1)jonathan peters birthday

2) S&M evil music

3) SF anniversity

We were think of going to Vinyl first to see howells(howells is fucking sick) but i see it already long coat check lines at vinyl..then waiting on line at the factory...last time i went to the factory i could not hang my jacket up..which sucks..i'm not wasting a few hours that night waiting on lines..that would fuck up my night..

JP needs to play the Bullshit inbetween so that he can make the early crowd leave, and make the new crowd come in.......The pots and pans you hear are there for a reason, just to thin the crowd out, and bring in the 7 - 8 am crowd.......

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Damian should be checking IDs after 7am...as long as your girl is lookin good, you should be alright. but then he might not let you in! :eek: "We need girls, not guys". :rolleyes: I suggest goin there after 9am, stay till close.

Thanks for the info. Cant wait!

JP needs to play the Bullshit inbetween so that he can make the early crowd leave, and make the new crowd come in.......The pots and pans you hear are there for a reason, just to thin the crowd out, and bring in the 7 - 8 am crowd

yeah i guess that's what i heard...but maybe he should come on like 5 or 6 have someone else open for him...like junior does..i think if junior was spinning a super long marathon set every saturday night he would be boring...but the way it is now they have dj's that open and play till 6 and then junior comes on and takes it to another level.....tears the place up...i think that's much better..