Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just did the best mix of my life

Kuro

Originally posted by malanee

Yeah - when are WE going to here you spin? I've done it twice now and I KNOW you're better than me!

And don't make it perfect, just make it from the heart. That's all a cool girl wants anyway!

:cool:

I was initially operating under that kind of attitude, that iwhat matters is the effort of doing it for her, but it soon became a matter of ego. I promise that the next time I'm around I'll spin.

And don't make it perfect, just make it from the heart. That's all a cool girl wants anyway! :cool:

i don't know how to spin worth ass, but malanee was pretty good last week. she should teach me -wink-wink- when i get me some tables that is.

so when you gonna spin for us, kuro? how'bout now? lol.. :idea:

we should have a CP meetup and have all of you spin...jimi (although its rumored that he sucks ass), malanee (although she still thinks she stink, but really doesnt), kuro ('cos we need some techno and we still havent seen him spin), shady (cos he's very good) and brian ('cos he's also very good)

Originally posted by shifterlx

o-no..... vic, are you hinting PAR_TAY!? i'll go get some beer :hat:

as soon as I get my house, but that wont be until May..wanna get one with a good size basement and install lights and sh*t..yeah with the disco ball included

Originally posted by vicman

we should have a CP meetup and have all of you spin...jimi (although its rumored that he sucks ass), malanee (although she still thinks she stink, but really doesnt), kuro ('cos we need some techno and we still havent seen him spin), shady (cos he's very good) and brian ('cos he's also very good)

You forgot me, I make you all sound like sucka mc's

PARTY!!!! YEAH!!!!

BTW, I think we're going to convert the scary basement into a party room. We'll be able to turn the music up much louder and the neighbors won't be able to peek through windows and see us doing very bad things!

:bounce:

I down with that! I'll bring the foil you bring the laxatives and peanut butter!

PARTY!!!! YEAH!!!!

BTW, I think we're going to convert the scary basement into a party room. We'll be able to turn the music up much louder and the neighbors won't be able to peek through windows and see us doing very bad things!

:bounce:

u need a fog machine also...i plan to get a fog machine

Originally posted by vicman

oh, so you mc? ok, so crown is the mc..i hope he go's beyond "put your hands up in the air, put your hands up in the air...."

NO foolio, I spin so good it'll make ya'll sound as shitty as a sucka mc.

"Where's tha lighta crew, up, up, here we go now, up, up, where's tha lighta crew, up, up, here we go now, up, up, Where's tha lighta crew, up, up, here we go now, up, up, where's tha lighta crew, up, up, here we go now, up, up, Where's tha lighta crew, up, up, here we go now, up, up, where's tha lighta crew, up, up, here we go now, up, up, Where's tha lighta crew, up, up, here we go now, up, up, where's tha lighta crew, up, up, here we go now, up, up"