Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If I stumble, if I fall... who will be there to catch me?

Normally, I am the person who is the anchor, who is willing to make excuses and look the other way when a friend falters.

But what happens when the person who picks up the pieces... is herself falling apart? Now that the shoe is on the other foot... it has suddenly occured to me... there's simply no room in my life for me to be the one who fucks up.

So... what happens when I do? I mean- I am not a saint... It does happen ocassionally, I might have a brain cramp and do something stupid. Or something very stupid.

And maybe some of those things are unforgivable- I don't know. All I know is I'm not so perfect and I'm not as strong as I like to pretend to be- and I don't know why no one can see through that.

:( :( :(

That's all, I just needed to vent.

well, if no one is there to help you, you start resenting everything you've done for everyone else... you'll find yourself sitting in your car, alone, yelling about all the various things you've done/overlooked for everyone you know and saying something like "and the 1 fucking time I *insert problem here*... No one can fucking help me"...

Don't worry D, dark days come and go... Unfortunately, they come wayyyyy to often for my liking...

I'll catch you any time babe!

No one's perfect..

but I know what it's like to fall and feel

like there is no one to support you..

Lonelyness is an evil entity..

but luckily you always have US

in here to stop you from feeling

TOO ALONE IN THIS COLD WORLD!

call me..

PM me..

e-mail me

ANY TIME YOU FEEL LOST!