Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Evolution once again in Homestead

meng

Play nice, Rob! :D

Last time we had this party we had a couple of hundred people at the place. The lights and sound system were awesome. Maybe Rob can give some details of the equipment he's bringing in for this cuz I don't know shit about equipment.

:rolleyes:

well guys as for lights there will be 4 robo scans 2 techo beams

4 data flashers, they will be a light tec controling the show. there is a nytrogen tank to freeze the crowd, As for sounds 8 18" eaw drives for the bass.

4 double loaded 15" drivers with 2"drive for the mid and highs. You will feel it the next day for sure. 18 and over, free drinks until 10:30. Oh ya paul vandyke (hahaha). See you there. the venue will hold 550+..there is a side section of pool tables so you can catch a breath.. :o :o

Alright you want feedback here it is...:cool:

1. On your flyer you don't specify age but itz important if you don't want a bunch of 18 yr old's showing up and not being able to get in, unless they are...then let them know that.

2. I see you have not addressed the dress code. Do you care, ah maybe you don't.

alright enough "positive" criticism....

The goods...

1. Another one going for the cause. (applause)

2. Cover is reasonable...is parking free/safe.

3. No big headliners, but that's fine club is not that big so you really don't need that. Just good promoting. Lots of flyers in peoplez back pocketz...you know what I mean.

4. Good map...even a blind man can find his way to the junction of the turnpike and us-1.

5. Your Dj's do more than Dj, they actually get involved. NICE!

Grade for effort: B

I will try n pass by, I'm always busy though.:cool:

Now you let me know what you think Mr. Evolution

First off let me thank you for taking the time to reply.

It seems like there are not alot of poeple from south dade on this

site, but that is ok its a kick ass site non the less.

the dress code is what you feel.( but no shorts)

this is a 18 and over event.....

grow sticks, lights,toys are welcome.

only thing i ask of my patrons is to get off your ass and dance!!!!

We had a decent sized crowd last time we had the Evolution party last month(about 300 people???).......18 and over were welcome but the crowd was more like 20-30 year olds.....The glowsticks and all that are welcome, but the crowd we're expecting is in their 20's. That's how it was last time so I would expect the same thing this Saturday night. We're expecting a larger crowd this time, that's for sure.