Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How did you?

prplhz

How did you get your CP name? What does it mean or what is the significance to you? Oh yeah, whats you real name (first names please)?

I got my CP name because I love the color purple, and I think the song Purple Haze is a great song, hence purple haze!

My real name Jessica:D

My name really pisses certain people off (guess who they are..), but it shouldn't.

When I first checked out CP I had a diferent name, something stupid, can't remember what. Anyway, there were two a$$holes from the new york board (I still think they were actually from Jersey) who kept coming onto the Boston board and just being dicks in general. (Mostly stupid Red Sox vs. Yankees stuff, but they also made some EXTREMELY rude comments blaming Sept. 11th on Boston). These guys were complete juice/meat heads.

So, to piss them off I came up with the one name I thought would really bug them, and it sure as hell did! :laugh: I ended up posting a bunch of times with it, and I guess it just kind of stuck.

Every once in a while I get crap for it from a New Yorker, especially because I post there sometimes because this board's always so D-E-A-D

I actually love new york, and if it weren't for the fact that all of my friends and family live up here, I'd definitely be living there right now (I was an inch away from accepting a job down there right out of school).

Oh, and my name is Brian.

Originally posted by vicman

My name is Victor "vic"

and I'm a guy "man"

That's a funny one! Pretty inventive, but at the same time obvious.

Hey Vic, are you thinking about making a trip up here to Boston to any of the upcoming shows? A1 and I can show you guys a good time, and I don't mean in that way.....:eek:

Yeah, he was definitely one of them... there were a couple others too. They were annoying, but I could have cared less, I just thought I'd come up with this name to give them a little of what they were giving us.. (once I got this name I'd only refer to them as meathead1 and meathead2 or something like that... :) )

I've been dying to get down to NYC (just got that new car, can't wait for a road trip). I've just been looking for a good time. With Avalon's schedule I'm definitely not going down there for at least a little while. I actually wanted to check out Danny Howell's first night of his new residency @ Vinyl (this Saturday), but that's not going to work... oh well.

Where are DT and Seb spinning? Vinyl?

Vicman, so it's not just a clever name!!! :D

Dt at Vinyl and Seb has a monthly residency at Centro Fly on thursday nights, love Seb he is great.

I wish I could go to NYC this weekend, but I have to work saturdays for last weekend until the first weekend in April, damn accounting to hell....:D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Wait, DT and Deep Dish are playing together this Friday!?!?! :eek: Is that @ vinyl??? I'm assuming you're going after Tiesto, right?

That's a hell of a weekend!!

i thikn thats on 02.17 at earth tix have already gon eon sale

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Wait, DT and Deep Dish are playing together this Friday!?!?! :eek: Is that @ vinyl??? I'm assuming you're going after Tiesto, right?

That's a hell of a weekend!!

No that is Pres. Day weekend, just looking towards the future

Originally posted by prplhz

How did you get your CP name? What does it mean or what is the significance to you? Oh yeah, whats you real name (first names please)?

I got my CP name because I love the color purple, and I think the song Purple Haze is a great song, hence purple haze!

My real name Jessica:D

Well my cp name is pretty lame:rolleyes: but I couldn't think of anything else when I was signing up for cp so I just went with the obvious...because I didn't think I would be posting that much...:laugh: