Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Info on CLUB SHELTER, The new Venue, the Phazon System, the Lineups, and promotions*

**WRITING DOWN NAMES***

As far as Capacity. they have ripped out all the bars on the Main Floor. It's all Dance Space with Bathrooms at the front of the main.

This is what I have been informed of:

Basement: Will have a Phazon system insatlled with in the next month. This will be a room for mainly BREAK, D&B, Techno, Hardcore,etc.. There is a full bar in this room.

The "Moroccan" Room(1st Floor): Different Loungey atomosphere, music not set yet. There is a full bar inthis room.

2nd Floor: COAT CHECK , BATHROOMS, & MAIN BARS. This will have the Main Floor Music pumped into it.

3rd (MAIN FLOOR): all New Hard WOOD Floors. Phazon System, Big SHELTER SYMBOL in Black onthe BACK WALL. New Marble Bathrooms in teh Front of the room near the DJ booth.

ROOF: TBA

Dmitry: It is not just a Phazon IT IS THE ACTUAL TWILO PHAZON lol on the main floor. I had a lovely conversation with Mr. Dash, Randy and his guys while they were installing it.

Willot: Ricky, who originally owned SPEED is still one of the partners. He does own ARIA and another club in Westchester.

COME ON KEEP THE REQUEST COMING. WE HAVE A LOT OF STUFF TO TELL THEM!!

holy shit!! :eek:

the TWILO phazon??????

aaahhhhh, i thought i'd never get to hear it again

i'd love to hear some Nick Warren, Lucien Foort, Dave Seamen, Deep Dish, etc. on that Phazon........

so when is the party kickin it into full gear???

and when are the CP Gold cards coming out for that place????:) :)

Keep the roof, bring the phazon in, and bring in any of the following and more. It all depends how big the dance floor is, i haven't seen it:

Dave Seaman

Carl Cox

Satoshi

Scott Bond

Project

Ferry Corsten

etc etc etc

Obviously if the venue can handle it then bring in PVD, Tiesto, S&JD, etc

if youre dragging tall paul out of turnmills, you might as well take sister bliss along as well (oh hell....just bring the enitre Faithless crew :D)

Quivver, Futureshock, Green Velvet (yes i know he was just in NYC), Xpress 2, Oliver Klien, Chab and Kosheen would be nice as well.

i'm not too demanding arent i? :flame:

as for a name: Resurrection (sp)

I hope its 21+

Lounging area.

No asshole bouncers pleaze.

Don't keep people waiting on line for 2 hours to get in. I think some clubs think it makes their place look better, but frankly, it just pisses me off and makes me wanna go home.

Nick Warren would be a good idea. But Ferry Corsten or Carl Cox would be a *great* idea. I'd be up in there every week for either of those two.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

:laugh: That was cute.

Ok I need some side room DJs too.

Gimmie some: D&B, BREAKS, 2 STEP, etc. for side rooms. Local talent is cool as long as reputable. Please do not pimp your friends. However we will accept demos. ;):D

Circuit Breaker

Skylab 2000

Reid Speed

DJ Empress

DJ Dread