Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STARBRYTE... hey u sexy thing u!

Originally posted by gianna01

u r nuts! What's going on for the weekend? are you gonna be a moderator? :)

o hgawd, i can only wish, are you my vote? it's not like i have a full time job! lol, dis is what i do all day, well, halkf the day...DAMMIT, i atill cant type!

no... I'm here too guys!!! Hey!!!!

sydnie why are you so cutely drunk right now....lmfao for this thread, and they three of us only replying to it!!! And the subject is... ummmm.... well ME!!!! hahahahahah :laugh:

sydnie I worked tonight from 7-11, that's it... came home... smoked... did nothing really... :smoke:

I am getting ready for this weekend!!!!! I am dreaming about cocktails and flirting as we speak...

Originally posted by sydnie

dammit, i want that drink in a RED cup! (hb joke...) lol, did you just say you worked at 7-11 or is it me?!?!?! i want a MAN

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! i didnt mean "i want a man"... oh good grief, i dont even remember... rotfl ! ! !

Originally posted by StArBrYte

ahahahahahaha NOOOO sydnie.... I said I worked FROM 7 TILL 11!!!!!! lmfao :laugh2:

I want a man, too!!!! Gianna, want one as well?

gotcha... hey, u chics wanna share a ved? i am tiwce the man... lol, um, i think i need to jekppp , keep drinking.... oh, i am alwyas like this when i drink, ask anyoneat the club! lol, brb

Originally posted by sydnie

gotcha... hey, u chics wanna share a ved? i am tiwce the man... lol, um, i think i need to jekppp , keep drinking.... oh, i am alwyas like this when i drink, ask anyoneat the club! lol, brb

ummmm..... is it me.... or did anyone else not understand a THING HE JUST SAID!!!!! lmfao sydnie, I am just busting you... I vaguely remember a time I saw you at HB one night and you were literally TALKING exactly the way you just wrote that. You are a lush, our kind of guy!!!! lmfao :laugh:

Originally posted by teresadf

Ok serioulsy this is the funniest thread I've read in a long time. Sydnie I'm so going to bust your balls when I see you this weekend. Your typing.....LMAO..... :laugh: :laugh:

Anyone up for R-Bar tonight????? ;)

what what what??? is it somethng i said?

Ohhhh look who it is... good morning sydnie.... I see your typing has improved a great deal!!!!!! I wonder why... what could have been the problem last night... he he!!!!! ;)

teresa we need to talk... WHY did you change your doll!!!!!!! You know that is against the law!!!!!! :tongue:

Sydnie I'm going to make fun of you because of how drunk you were last night typing on this board.

Starbryte.....my doll was ready to change her clothes. At least now I have a clean doll. Your doll is dirty. :laugh2: :laugh2: :finger:

Pip we do work just not very well obviusly since I'm always on CP. :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

good, syd!!!!!

I can't wait to come home drunk after the r bar tonight and ATTEMPT to read your typing!!!! lmfao!!!! hey maybe tomorrow night we can BOTH get drunk and post things that make no sense TOGETHER!!!!! :laugh2:

just don't tell Uncle on us... :tongue:

you're on! right after we'll go upstairs and just hit on the board... drinks on me baby!