Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: annoying board hogs.....

....i am sure the handful of you people can figure out who you are.........i (and most of my friends on this board) am tired of hearing about stupid shit like what you are eating, wearing, etc. and if you need to have a back and forth stupid conversation....do what i do....install AOL IM.......it takes 2 minutes!! your annoying dribble is why most of the fun people that used to be on the board no longer post!! i am not responding to this thread.....so if you are going to bash me or tell me not to read the board anymore....... :finger:

lisa

hey that's me! um, isnt the whole idea behind the message board is leavng messages, and most of us use this board at work and not all of us have the luxury of having AOL on the computer at work, know what i mean. my two cents there... and yea, i sobered up

Originally posted by clubkitty

....i am sure the handful of you people can figure out who you are.........i (and most of my friends on this board) am tired of hearing about stupid shit like what you are eating, wearing, etc. and if you need to have a back and forth stupid conversation....do what i do....install AOL IM.......it takes 2 minutes!! your annoying dribble is why most of the fun people that used to be on the board no longer post!! i am not responding to this thread.....so if you are going to bash me or tell me not to read the board anymore....... :finger:

lisa

THANK GOD SOMEONE SAID IT! Meanwhile, forget about AOL... they probably have each others cell and home phone numbers! I am so tired of reading this board. Let's start a post saying "Who's the Sexiest girl on CP" and then nominate each other! ..yeah, that will be so funny, like this one time............:rolleyes:

By the way, Syndie...the whole idea behind the messageboard is leaving messages about topics related to CLUBS, MUSIC, DJ's, etc., not the BS you post about...save it for your next phone conversation!

uh uh... like you guys said, you don't have to READ IT, it's like TV, u don't like it, you change it. and yes this is a "club" board, we leave messages here to socailize, u know, like when you go out to a bar/club, u S O C I A L I Z E , u bs about EVERYTHING. SO THERE. bash me , whatever...

Originally posted by sydnie

hey that's me! um, isnt the whole idea behind the message board is leavng messages, and most of us use this board at work and not all of us have the luxury of having AOL on the computer at work, know what i mean. my two cents there... and yea, i sobered up

Like typing at 3 am and PRETENDING to type the wrong fucking letters on purpose.........:mad3: :bigfinger :bigfinger

Originally posted by saynotodrama

THANK GOD SOMEONE SAID IT! Meanwhile, forget about AOL... they probably have each others cell and home phone numbers! I am so tired of reading this board. Let's start a post saying "Who's the Sexiest girl on CP" and then nominate each other! ..yeah, that will be so funny, like this one time............:rolleyes:

By the way, Syndie...the whole idea behind the messageboard is leaving messages about topics related to CLUBS, MUSIC, DJ's, etc., not the BS you post about...save it for your next phone conversation!

Couldn't have said it better myself!!! Sydnie is a fucking fruit loop...

lisa

LMAO...you are hilarious...that's why I luv ya...I agree..some of this stuff on the board has gotten ridiculous...and I think if I see one more more stupid line followed by :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , I am gonna throw up!

:D

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Like typing at 3 am and PRETENDING to type the wrong fucking letters on purpose.........:mad3: :bigfinger :bigfinger

OK.. YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH!!!

Hey JBR...Let's go to Spicy's tomorrow night after XS, then when we get home.... You sign on to CP, I will sign on and we'll get Saleen and Ceeotter to sign on and then well all talk to each other on the board because it will be cool! OH AND TO MAKE IT LOOK EVEN COOLER... we'll tyep like thsi so thatit areally looks like were coole cause were drink ..I mean drunk hee hee.. I am so wasted! NEED MROE DRINEK!!!!! :goofy:

Hopefully the answer to this nonsense is that these are a couple of 15 year olds trying to prove something. That could be the ONLY logical explanation!!!

HOLY SHIT... I thought I had no life for sitting home last night and watching Will and Grace!!

Hey JBR...Let's go to Spicy's tomorrow night after XS, then when we get home.... You sign on to CP, I will sign on and we'll get Saleen and Ceeotter to sign on and then well all talk to each other on the board because it will be cool! OH AND TO MAKE IT LOOK EVEN COOLER... we'll tyep like thsi so thatit areally looks like were coole cause were drink ..I mean drunk hee hee.. I am so wasted! NEED MROE DRINEK!!!!! :goofy:

Hopefully the answer to this nonsense is that these are a couple of 15 year olds trying to prove something. That could be the ONLY logical explanation!!!

HOLY SHIT... I thought I had no life for sitting home last night and watching Will and Grace!!

LMAO....that was great!

:)

What up girlie, You f'ing kill me...always have, always will.....I can't wait for the summer when SAYNO sightings will occur more.

This guy/girl/shemale is a complete TOOL!!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

What up girlie, You f'ing kill me...always have, always will.....I can't wait for the summer when SAYNO sightings will occur more.

This guy/girl/shemale is a complete TOOL!!!!!!

lol, you guys are funny

Originally posted by clubangel

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OKAY..to be clear on this I was referring to when someone will post something and then for some reason think it is funny and find the need to laugh at what they just posted when really it is some stupid, meaningless statement that usually has nothing to do with anything!

She's back Ladies and Gentlemen!!

My eyes are exhausted from reading these adolescent teen talks!

"First Day of College"

"You know what I saw at joey's"

Who fuc*in cares

get out and get a life so you truly have something to bitch about or discuss here

otherwise save it for your slumber parties!!:zzz:

Originally posted by sin-sational

She's back Ladies and Gentlemen!!

My eyes are exhausted from reading these adolescent teen talks!

"First Day of College"

"You know what I saw at joey's"

Who fuc*in cares

get out and get a life so you truly have something to bitch about or discuss here

otherwise save it for your slumber parties!!:zzz:

i work nights so i'm at home doing nothing right now, just reading up on the threads, what people did last night, stuff like that, whatever. i am assuming you guys are MOST likely AT work, AND YOU ARE ALL REPLYING TO MY REPLIES. = ) so there

i work nights so i'm at home doing nothing right now, just reading up on the threads, what people did last night, stuff like that, whatever. i am assuming you guys are MOST likely AT work, AND YOU ARE ALL REPLYING TO MY REPLIES. = ) so there

this fucking guy is such a yambag it is not even funny.....:laugh::laugh: :laugh: <~~~~is that what you were talking about clubangel.........lol shit makes me want to......:blown:

That's a half hour of your life you'll never get back!!!! See, you could've been randomly posting.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

and on the next episode of "as the CP turns".....the battle of old-skoolers vs. new skoolers...who will win?

y'all are acting like a bunch of highschool kids with your little cliques.....

go METS

hey i am old skool... lol, pip, you're adding to it. but anyways, what about this weather we are having, s'pose to be REALLY NICE the entire weekend.

lisa

WHAT CRAWLED UP YOUR TWAT AND MAKE YOU THE BOARD MONITOR??? :rolleyes:

LEAVE THE MONITORING (OR CRAWLING UP SOMEONE'S TWAT) THAT TO OUR BELOVED FRIEND JBR...

PEOPLE HAS GOT TO CHILL OUT AND NOT TAKE EVERYTHNG HERE SO SERIOUSLY...DAMNNN