Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What The Hell Is The Deal When????

freshl7freshl7

O.K here's the deal, I just get out of a 5 year relationship a week before Thanksgiving, and shit has been hectic I have been sleeping with everyone! I am talking about girls I have known for like 10 yerars. Everything is cool right? But what I don't understand is these girl who I thought were good girls sleep with me on the first date and don't even ask me to wear protection, I will even suggest we wait or to but a condom on and they just don't care because they are on the pill. Is it because they know I am not dirty? What's wrong with you girls? If I could find a nice HOTTIE that makes me wait like a month to 3 months to get the ass I think I will marry her. The whole time I was in a relationship I always thought I was missing out on sleeping around but it is so funny how old it gets so quick. I would much rather meet someone who is wifey material and fall back in LOVE!

Originally posted by somebitch

why does the female always have to take responsibility??

why should the female always have to be the one to wait??

if you cant control yourself why should they?? :confused:

THANK YOU... :blank:

"What's wrong with you girls?" he asks- What's wrong with you ???

Originally posted by tastyt

THANK YOU... :blank:

"What's wrong with you girls?" he asks- What's wrong with you ???

Yes, I agree with you ladies....but I'm also thinking...ok Fresh, did you stop to think that these girls didn't consider you "hubby material", and just wanted some dick? Obviously they know you're not dirty dick, and IMO some females just know they're own bodies enough to ride it raw when it's appropriate.

And yeah...just fucking gets old after a while.

You girls are being so mean to me! I was not trying to be rude to any of you. I was just suprised at some of these girls I have know for a while. I know it is not there fault! I guess I am just trying to say that I would really like to meet a nice girl who I could see myself in a relationship with. I don't want to sleep with girls that I would not make my girlfriend, but this is so hard for me when I am so picky with who I make my girlfriend. I am 26 and have had only 2 girlfriends. I think it is senceless to waste time dating someone that you could not see yourself marrying. Both of my ex's were wifey material, maybe I just waited to long to give them rings? But don't hate on me now just because I am having fun and asking a few questions. I didn't mean to insult the female race I still Love you!