Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Well

kaydup

Tonight I'm not too sure. Possibly going to see John Creamer @ Axis, but I kinda doubt it (I'm going to be going there for like a month and a half straight... might not want to burn out on the place!)

Tomorrow, going to Fire & Ice with an old friend from high school, then hitting up bars around town after that.

Sunday, going to watch the Steelers get their asses handed to them!!!:D (probably wishful thinking.........)

I still haven't been to a Bruin's game all year. I used to go all the time when I was a kid, but since they moved into the Fleet Center ticket prices are insane. I love the B's, but $60 for nose blead seats is a little outrageous......

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Tonight I'm not too sure. Possibly going to see John Creamer @ Axis, but I kinda doubt it (I'm going to be going there for like a month and a half straight... might not want to burn out on the place!)

Tomorrow, going to Fire & Ice with an old friend from high school, then hitting up bars around town after that.

Sunday, going to watch the Steelers get their asses handed to them!!!:D (probably wishful thinking.........)

I still haven't been to a Bruin's game all year. I used to go all the time when I was a kid, but since they moved into the Fleet Center ticket prices are insane. I love the B's, but $60 for nose blead seats is a little outrageous......

I hear ya I am a hugh B's fan. But the prices BLOW now

going to see deep dish today and paul johnson and kimball collins on saturday, watch the pats get their asses handed to them on while the eagles make it an all PA super bowel on sunday....:D ...actually....hmmmm...i really dont care who wins in the afc, i just hate the rams :mad: :mad:

wooO! i'm a huge bruins fan... what section didja sit in?

i'm lucky enough to have season tickets (best christmas gift EVER!!) in the balcony RIGHT behind the net -- section 309. best seats in the house, imo. so far i've only missed about 4 games and that was when i dislocated my kneecap!! i dont plan on missing anymore though. hehehe

np : the gate (baaahahaha, this movie is hilarious)

The Bruins game was awesome!!!! I sat in Section 325 Row 14 talk about nose bleed... but can't complain the tickets were a Christmas present and the game was so good... and of course the B's won:D

Oh I know the tickets are so expensive... I haven't had to pay for any of the games I gone to yet :)

And of course I watched the Pats game yesterday!!! Was that a good game or what:tongue:

Originally posted by vikkii123

The Bruins game was awesome!!!! I sat in Section 325 Row 14 talk about noise bleed... but can't complain the tickets were a Christmas present and the game was so good... and of course the B's won:D

Oh I know the tickets are so expensive... I haven't had to pay for any of the games I gone to yet :)

And of course I watched the Pats game yesterday!!! Was that a good game or what:tongue:

PATS baby can you believe this shit:eek: :eek: :eek: