Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some girls are too hot

It rarely ever happens but once in a while I see a girl that is just so god damn beautiful it makes me sick.. Yes sick like just to hot. Like perfect face,tummy,ass,hair,style,tits,smile..ect.. But it is very rare I see that. I could go to ten clubs and not see one girl that makes me feel that way but once in a while ill see em. It makes you think how could any guy be gay . I also think its funny how so many girls try to be that perfect girl and think they are but shit they arent! guys do the same shit though

Originally posted by notallthere

It rarely ever happens but once in a while I see a girl that is just so god damn beautiful it makes me sick.. Yes sick like just to hot. Like perfect face,tummy,ass,hair,style,tits,smile..ect.. But it is very rare I see that.

next time, just come over and talk to me, I don't bite (unless you want me to)...;)

It rarely ever happens but once in a while I see a girl that is just so god damn beautiful it makes me sick.. Yes sick like just to hot. Like perfect face,tummy,ass,hair,style,tits,smile..ect.. But it is very rare I see that.

Shit bro you have no clue what your missing out on, see my girlfriend is one of those girls(the ones that are so god damn beautiful), not only does she have a perfect face, tummy, ass, hair, style(so much style), tits, smile (there is never anythign in her teeth :) ), but she has what most men desire, perfect FEET!!!

Thats cool bro. I got a dope girl to but its always nice to see another

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Shit bro you have no clue what your missing out on, see my girlfriend is one of those girls(the ones that are so god damn beautiful), not only does she have a perfect face, tummy, ass, hair, style(so much style), tits, smile (there is never anythign in her teeth :) ), but she has what most men desire, perfect FEET!!!

It rarely ever happens but once in a while I see a girl that is just so god damn beautiful it makes me sick.. Yes sick like just to hot. Like perfect face,tummy,ass,hair,style,tits,smile..ect.. But it is very rare I see that. I could go to ten clubs and not see one girl that makes me feel that way but once in a while ill see em. It makes you think how could any guy be gay . I also think its funny how so many girls try to be that perfect girl and think they are but shit they arent! guys do the same shit though

Dont you think gay guys could think the same way as you are but when it comes to looking at guys, except for the breasts part. Your statement about how any guy could be gay is a very shallow statement.

:laugh: :laugh: I think so too PIPDADDY....You guyz are funny, but keep in mind that looks can deceive, and remember don't go for wealth; even that fades away, and NEVER FORGET to go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

Originally posted by kettleone4me

:heart: blushing

Originally posted by sweetumzz

:heart: blushing

you guys are the cutest EVER!!! I am starting a new thread, "who is cp's cutest couple"... you guys will win, it will be like king and queen of the prom all over again!!!!! :laugh2:

sweetumz are you gonna be at bunkas tonight? I think ketel one should still be going and we are all meeting for a round (or two or three) of shots ON SYDNIE!!!!!! :D