Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Happened To The Abyss Afterhours?

:laugh: :laugh: Sorry babe I didnt make it to vinyl, I think I'm getting old...:rolleyes: NO its just ABYSS was so OFF the HOOK that I got tired....:laugh: :laugh: to many SHOTS its all jarmenio, spygirl, and the one and ONLY JERSEY JOEL fault...Do they know how to P-A-R-T-Y like ROCK STARS or what.....:D

2054 was a great party. Definitely one of, if not the best night I have ever had Abyss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I gotta say is afterhours was hot......Manny and Unique doing their thing........

Lots of people in a litle space, but hey it's all about the company you keep....:D

AFTERHOURS AT ABYSS WAS SICK!! I love that back room. It was Great to See Manny And Richie Battling on the ones and twos, reminds you what DJing is all about, they were having so much fun back there, even when the record skipped manny didnt give a fuck, he told me later that when that happened it just made him laugh and remind him even more that DJing is supposed to be fun and thats what he was doing with Richie. The one mix that Richie did though when he was SCRATCHING was INSANE.. blew me away. Anyway i just wanted to post about that DJ Battle, hope everyone else that heard it appreciated it as much as I did.

Originally posted by pjfame

I thought everyone was going to vinyl,,....but i didnt see anyone there!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, 2054 was off the hook, as well as danny's 3 year aniversary....its 10 am...i just got home!:D :D

I skipped Abyss...went straight to VINYL. Don't know you though so you probably didn't recognize me :D...