Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANTHONY LAMONT live...

the KING of QUEENS, anthony lamont will be hosting the BIG Saturday party at HB tonite. 21 ladies 23 for guys. 1st 200 ladies will receive D'Jais VIP for the summer 2002... remember, NO COVER till 10.30 and half price drinks. KIRK LOPEZ is spinning, contact me at the club or e-mail. SF after hours, you know who's going, unfortunately, i will not be there, i have work in the morning. so there! ;)

Originally posted by sydnie

REMEMBER TO GARB ME SO WE CAN DO THOSE SHOTS... SORRY I DIDNT HANG WITH Y'ALL LAST NITE, I WAS WITH MY GF... ;)

oh, she was there? why didn't we meet her??? :confused:

ANYWAY... yeah Syd I will be sure to GARB you for those shots... geez are you drunk typing already or just pretending to? :laugh2:

i had the best time tonite at hb! it was packed and crazy. i looooooooooved the queeens on stage at the end of the night...i was great..what a good show!! and best of all i met some sexxxxy cp ladies!! you 2 were so cute! its cool putting faces to the names...:D

Originally posted by sweetumzz

i had the best time tonite at hb! it was packed and crazy. i looooooooooved the queeens on stage at the end of the night...i was great..what a good show!! and best of all i met some sexxxxy cp ladies!! you 2 were so cute! its cool putting faces to the names...:D

We were very excited to meet you as well. :D Definitaly had a good time Saturday night. I'm still waiting for an SF review from Starbryte....I didn't hear from her last night so I'm assuming...it was a good flirting time. :laugh: :laugh: