Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: kirk lopez

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i wanna hear that goddam michael jackson tribal mix....and i'm bringing a cd with some new beats....even if it snows tonight..you better not take the night off....

KIRK LOPEZ Is nothing but, a cum sucking bitch!!!! That likes little boys in their underwear.............your a fag lopez

YO YOU FUCKIN' FLAMER, DON'T BE PISSED OFF AT ME BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT SHOPLIFTING HAMSTERS FROM PETSMART AND WENT TO JAIL FOR IT................BY THE WAY, I FISTFUCKED YOUR MOTHER LAST NIGHT WITH A BOXING GLOVE ON..............SHE'S SUCH A EASY BITCH... LOOSE TOO! YOU JERKOFF. LOL (SORRY FOR THE RUDENESS LADIES)

Originally posted by kirklop

YO YOU FUCKIN' FLAMER, DON'T BE PISSED OFF AT ME BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT SHOPLIFTING HAMSTERS FROM PETSMART AND WENT TO JAIL FOR IT................BY THE WAY, I FISTFUCKED YOUR MOTHER LAST NIGHT WITH A BOXING GLOVE ON..............SHE'S SUCH A EASY BITCH... LOOSE TOO! YOU JERKOFF. LOL (SORRY FOR THE RUDENESS LADIES)

No offense but that was rude as hell. The rest of us dont want to read that shit! Take this to the drama board, how old are we on this board? If either one of you have something to say, do it in person cuz both of you are always going at it here and its very gay to call people names and talk shit over the internet.

They are just joking around so don't take offense to what they're saying njdionysus. :)

Pipdaddy....it was nice doing shots with you again this weekend. Banana Darren's again next weekend.....LOL.

Kirklop.....sorry for talking your ear off at the end of the night. I have a tendency of doing that when I've had a little bit to drink. Starbryte will agree with me on that one. :D

Sweetumzz....it was nice to meet you. Ketelone4me and Sweetumzz gets my vote for cutest CP couple. :tongue:

Lovedaclubs....nice to see you for like 5 seconds. ;)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i wanna hear that goddam michael jackson tribal mix....and i'm bringing a cd with some new beats....even if it snows tonight..you better not take the night off....

He played it.....how excited were we when that song came on. Thanks Kirk!!!! :D