Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love The Drama!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SHIT THAT GOES ON IN THIS BOARD, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO. OH YEAH, THIS ONE IS REALLY GOOD, "TAKE IT TO THE DRAMA BOARD". IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT, DAMN IT! EVERYBODY GETS A LITTLE TOO SENSITIVE ON CP. YOU SAY ONE THING, AND THEN BOOM THE THREAD GETS MOVED. WTF IS UP THAT. THE MODERATORS ARE ACTUALLY PRETTY CHILL, THEY JUST HAVE TO DO THEIR JOB, BECAUSE SOMEONE ALWAYS HAS GOT TO BITCH AT THEM FOR SOMETHING THAT IS WRITTEN ON THIS BOARD. WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT PEOPLE WRITE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE

F#$%ING THREAD, DON'T REPLY TO IT! SCREW EVERYBODY, SCREW THE BOARD, SCREW THIS, SCREW THAT, F$%# THIS,

F#$% THAT. DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA. LETS SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET THIS F#$%ING THREAD MOVED, LETS SEE WHO GETS OFFENDED ON THIS ONE. OH YEAH, HAVE A NICE F#$%ING DAY.

Originally posted by lunalounge46

I IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE

F#$%ING THREAD, DON'T REPLY TO IT! SCREW EVERYBODY, SCREW THE BOARD, SCREW THIS, SCREW THAT, F$%# THIS,

F#$% THAT. DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA. LETS SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET THIS F#$%ING THREAD MOVED, LETS SEE WHO GETS OFFENDED ON THIS ONE. OH YEAH, HAVE A NICE F#$%ING DAY.

well lunalounge I see you have learned from my F&^%$ng mistakes... at least people won't bash you for just using the ***** to cover your curse words!!!!! :D

let's take bets... I'll start the first bet with: 25 BUCKS SAYS THIS THREAD GETS MOVED IN TWO HOURS (considering how much the moderators read during the off-hours)

Originally posted by StArBrYte

well lunalounge I see you have learned from my F&^%$ng mistakes... at least people won't bash you for just using the ***** to cover your curse words!!!!! :D

let's take bets... I'll start the first bet with: 25 BUCKS SAYS THIS THREAD GETS MOVED IN TWO HOURS (considering how much the moderators read during the off-hours)

you are too funny, i can't stop laughing,if you want to use ***** for your curse words, you go right ahead sweetheart.

as for the bet, i would say in about 2 hours it will get moved(if it was during the week). so i'm guessing the first two hours on monday. I can't F****** wait.:laugh:

Now that that asshole Kosta posted I bet you it gets moved even quicker. Who's in the mood to really start some real FUCKING drama. No ***** no*&%$* real FUCKING words. we're all adults here for the most part (most in age some mentally) .

I love Drama. Fucking with peoples minds, getting them all revved up and what can they do after you piss them off. Nothing. move your post thats it. But they were so pissed off and they get no way to vent. Last time I was pissed moving a post did jack shit for me. Bring it. And a big fuck you to all pussies on the board. To everyone else have a good safe night. See ya at factory.

Kosta

Originally posted by kostaP

I love Drama. Fucking with peoples minds, getting them all revved up and what can they do after you piss them off. Nothing. move your post thats it. But they were so pissed off and they get no way to vent. Last time I was pissed moving a post did jack shit for me. Bring it. And a big fuck you to all pussies on the board. To everyone else have a good safe night. See ya at factory.

Kosta

Kosta you just became my new cp hero...

Originally posted by kostaP

Now that that asshole Kosta posted I bet you it gets moved even quicker. Who's in the mood to really start some real FUCKING drama. No ***** no*&%$* real FUCKING words. we're all adults here for the most part (most in age some mentally) .

Kosta

thats my boy Kosta, LETS GET FUCKING CRAZY, I LOVE IT. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK EVERYBODY EVERYBODY EVERYBODY EVERYBODY EVERYBODY EVERYBODY. there i feel a little fucking better now. but i'm sure i'll be back for more FUCKING DRAMA.

Can we rename this thread "I love to flirt"... that way it won't get moved to the drama board!!!!! :laugh2:

I can't wait till teresadf reads this!!!!! :D

kosta I hope I meet you tomorrow at some point!!!!! ;)

I got a bic bald head goatee, black button down shirt, beige pants. Find me.

Kosta

Originally posted by boywonder77

Kosta sucks mexican donkey dick.

Youre a fucking queer you damn hom. Hey, where do you bartend cause I know ur secret I'll tell everyone your real name and that u really are gay!!!

K-LO was right you do molest little gerbils and hamsters, you damn fruit loop.

Just fucking with ya. we have to have a meeting mon. Im getting new flyers printed on monday so we have to meet up with the rest of the guys and go over some lil strategy. I'll call u on monday afternoon from work. Later

Kosta

Can we rename this thread "I love to flirt"... that way it won't get moved to the drama board!!!!! :laugh2:

I can't wait till teresadf reads this!!!!! :D

kosta I hope I meet you tomorrow at some point!!!!! ;)

Flirt....Flirt....Flirt!!!! :D

Originally posted by chosen1

Drama, you wanna start drama, Whats a matter with you Luna, are you bitter about being fired, you should get a new name for on here. BoyBlunder rumor has it you need a new place to work on thursdays. Care to share in the DRAMA?

yeah, i care to share, never got fired, still there, and i don't work on thursdays, it fridays. get the facts straight.