Clubplanet Nightlife Community

last night's insanities

...being that I still haven't slept yet.

Started off the night at Flamingo East where I DJ, and Adam X was there to guest DJ which was cool. What was even cooler was that he was asking me the names of some the tracks I was playing, so I'm guessing he was liking my shit. I played my first set right before Adam went on, and then got to listen to him throw down some obscure, yet sick beats.

After his set, Rexx Arkana went back on, but then he found out that his daughter had a fever, so he had to leave early. That meant that I got to close out the last couple hours of the night with my own brand of rhythm madness.

Matt Harding made an appearance while I was spinning, as well as Ian Fford who just quit his residency at Zenwarp. So all in all, it was a pretty good night. Lots of fun people, some great DJ talent, and a friendly vibe for the party.

After we shut down at 4am, I got offered a lift, so I headed down to Vinyl to meet up with some friends. I dropped a pill as I was waiting in line, and then I see my friends walking out of the club. They had gotten kicked out for drugs, but whatever, at least I didn't have to pay the admission. We all decide to split up, and so I end up going home with a go-go dancer and a stripper and I'm starting to roll pretty good. I offer them both the rest of my E, and we end up back to the go-go dancer's place. Ah, good time... good times.

So now it's after 8pm, and I still haven't slept at all, but I'm feelin pretty good. Hopefully I can work in a nap before I head up to the Realm of Darkness in Harlem tonite where the Hidden Shadows crew is throwing their monthly party. Another cool thing is that I gave one of the DJs from the Hidden Shadows crew one of my cds. Well she showed up at Flamingo East last night and told me that she liked my shit, and wondered if it was cool to play it for the party tonite. Of course, I had no objections, so now I get to listen to my shit get played for 500 people tonite.

Can't you just feel the love? :heart:

Originally posted by heretic909

...being that I still haven't slept yet.

Started off the night at Flamingo East where I DJ, and Adam X was there to guest DJ which was cool. What was even cooler was that he was asking me the names of some the tracks I was playing, so I'm guessing he was liking my shit. I played my first set right before Adam went on, and then got to listen to him throw down some obscure, yet sick beats.

After his set, Rexx Arkana went back on, but then he found out that his daughter had a fever, so he had to leave early. That meant that I got to close out the last couple hours of the night with my own brand of rhythm madness.

Matt Harding made an appearance while I was spinning, as well as Ian Fford who just quit his residency at Zenwarp. So all in all, it was a pretty good night. Lots of fun people, some great DJ talent, and a friendly vibe for the party.

After we shut down at 4am, I got offered a lift, so I headed down to Vinyl to meet up with some friends. I dropped a pill as I was waiting in line, and then I see my friends walking out of the club. They had gotten kicked out for drugs, but whatever, at least I didn't have to pay the admission. We all decide to split up, and so I end up going home with a go-go dancer and a stripper and I'm starting to roll pretty good. I offer them both the rest of my E, and we end up back to the go-go dancer's place. Ah, good time... good times.

So now it's after 8pm, and I still haven't slept at all, but I'm feelin pretty good. Hopefully I can work in a nap before I head up to the Realm of Darkness in Harlem tonite where the Hidden Shadows crew is throwing their monthly party. Another cool thing is that I gave one of the DJs from the Hidden Shadows crew one of my cds. Well she showed up at Flamingo East last night and told me that she liked my shit, and wondered if it was cool to play it for the party tonite. Of course, I had no objections, so now I get to listen to my shit get played for 500 people tonite.

Can't you just feel the love? :heart:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

heretic at vinyl.........shit and I missed it.

The industrial pimp still at work.......fucking crazy mofo..