Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP is off the hook!!!

just wanted to say thank you to lainie for the card...by the way my name rubbed off from the back and so did your signature, i know you told me to wait and i did but when i took it out from my pocket today it was 85% rubbed off..oops!!! i went to the back for the meet up but didnt find you so i couldnt meet anyone from cp although i did meet linabina but cant really remember her face..the party was sooooooooo hot though even though i had to leave early do to my friends johnny walker and jack daniels!!! but anyway thanx again and maybe next week i could meet everyone from CP..!

Yeah basically. I'm the only teenager besides my sibblings. Where are you at in Queens?

*Just PM me whatever you have to respond to because I think people would wonder why the hell we're messaging each other back and forth on the forums.*

:idea:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

See told you to wait lol :tongue: It's ok I have it written on the list you should be fine.

i did wait i was holding it in my hand for like half an hour then i couldnt anymore i thought it was dry but i was wrong...then again i was pouring water on my self all night cause i was sooooo freaking hot :flame:so maybe thats the reason it rubbed off..but anyway thanx alot.;)