Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I feel ASSEY!! :( someone please kill me now

thanks to everyone that asked about me last night. well, this is why i wasn't there (if it makes no sense i could be rambling deleriously):

ok, so this AM, after 48 hours of sore throat, fever, chills and shakes, i called my parents doctor friend (i have no insurance) who prescribed some strong ass antibiotics. About an hour later my fever broke and i went to pick up the drugs. Felt great, just a little weak. Picked up a thermometer too and took my temperature:

96.1 (i'm normally between 96 and 97). so for the first time i fall asleep, no chills, no aches, cute sleepy T by my side.

Well, strong ASS antibiotics no shit! Or rather, lets just say that they've fucked with my digestive track BIG TIME!!! OUCH!

And now my fever is 103.8 - yes, thats almost EIGHT degrees more than it was 5 hours ago. Kinda like u having 106...AND I FEEL ASSEY

GOD d*amn DEVIL!!! And thats with the tylenol. I'm not even sweaty...just dry heat and chills and aches, sore ass motherfucking throat, swollen glands, and the bathroom is WAY to far from my bed.

and to make matters worse:

1. my nipples are erect, but too sensitive to play with

2. I HAVE NO HEALTH INSURANCE and my roomie and T went out / home cause i was doing better before and they have lives too

i really don't care if u use injection, poison or a rope. just no blood - don't want shannon to have to clean up.

GRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr!!!!

To quote T: "DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN"

so much for modern medicine.

hmm... So i'm thinkin we do it gangster style... I'll call Phuturephunk, he'll pull the caddie round front, we'll put ya in the trunk, and take a nice drive down to S. Beach. :D

That way shannon doesn't even have to worry about funeral arrangements.

Feel better.

COOL!!! i just stated sweating :) so now i feeling slimey too...but fever went down to 102.5....

i always run high fevers...if i have this shit in the morning, i'll go then i think.

miami sounds good though....

and damnit! my nipples are still stiff!

Originally posted by barvybe

thanks to everyone that asked about me last night. well, this is why i wasn't there (if it makes no sense i could be rambling deleriously):

ok, so this AM, after 48 hours of sore throat, fever, chills and shakes, i called my parents doctor friend (i have no insurance) who prescribed some strong ass antibiotics. About an hour later my fever broke and i went to pick up the drugs. Felt great, just a little weak. Picked up a thermometer too and took my temperature:

96.1 (i'm normally between 96 and 97). so for the first time i fall asleep, no chills, no aches, cute sleepy T by my side.

Well, strong ASS antibiotics no shit! Or rather, lets just say that they've fucked with my digestive track BIG TIME!!! OUCH!

And now my fever is 103.8 - yes, thats almost EIGHT degrees more than it was 5 hours ago. Kinda like u having 106...AND I FEEL ASSEY

GOD d*amn DEVIL!!! And thats with the tylenol. I'm not even sweaty...just dry heat and chills and aches, sore ass motherfucking throat, swollen glands, and the bathroom is WAY to far from my bed.

and to make matters worse:

1. my nipples are erect, but too sensitive to play with

2. I HAVE NO HEALTH INSURANCE and my roomie and T went out / home cause i was doing better before and they have lives too

i really don't care if u use injection, poison or a rope. just no blood - don't want shannon to have to clean up.

GRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Oy vey...

I hope you feel better chief...

Otherwise, I'll bring the anesthetic...

Wait, you probably already have some whisky...