Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CPwhore->

fat0ny

Id like to thank everyone that allowed me to have such a wonderfull weekend. (Zuly, Mimi, Lee, Danny) The DJ whore Crew (Ramon C., Sunday, and Myself, missed you at lumonics. Stryke was great. Crowd sucked, but the music was great (Im not up on that whole "Club Kiddie Raver" scene) Aside from that it was worth it. Props to Ariel on opening duties on DH@OG Friday. He did 1000% better than Mr. Open-at-140bpm @ Liquid on Thursday. Sorry you missed breakfast with Casselle would have been nice if you guys were there (he ordered Moon over My-hammy) it was great. OG was great. I think we ran DH a few dollars on his tab (we drank a like a gallon of Vodka and Redbull-wannabe) Also im sorry about loosing the pictures of liquid. I got to see them just before the computer destroyed them. They were beautiful. By the way... Zuly: you look alot like Carmencita from Que pasa USA. i cant wait to see you guys again. take care and thanks again. - Anthony

Originally posted by fat0ny

Id like to thank everyone that allowed me to have such a wonderfull weekend. (Zuly, Mimi, Lee, Danny) The DJ whore Crew (Ramon C., Sunday, and Myself, missed you at lumonics. Stryke was great. Crowd sucked, but the music was great (Im not up on that whole "Club Kiddie Raver" scene) Aside from that it was worth it. Props to Ariel on opening duties on DH@OG Friday. He did 1000% better than Mr. Open-at-140bpm @ Liquid on Thursday. Sorry you missed breakfast with Casselle would have been nice if you guys were there (he ordered Moon over My-hammy) it was great. OG was great. I think we ran DH a few dollars on his tab (we drank a like a gallon of Vodka and Redbull-wannabe) Also im sorry about loosing the pictures of liquid. I got to see them just before the computer destroyed them. They were beautiful. By the way... Zuly: you look alot like Carmencita from Que pasa USA. i cant wait to see you guys again. take care and thanks again. - Anthony

you CP whore you! :)

Originally posted by fat0ny

Anytime tootse...... :D Don't let this be the last time you post here ok? ;)