Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im lost without you...

atomicapples

Originally posted by dgmodel

theyre all closet fags... living vicariously through our heterosexual antics... covering themselves in rainbows to blind us, so we cant see the real them...

Yup, you uncovered me, no pun intended.

That whole Greek stereotype was actually right all along.

Originally posted by dgmodel

theyre all closet fags... living vicariously through our heterosexual antics... covering themselves in rainbows to blind us, so we cant see the real them...

lmao :laugh2:

hey apples ~ for what it's worth... i feel your pain... :worry2: im sorry... wish i could make ya feel better~

everything i think about her.. every moment i want her... the way she sticks her tounge at me is soooo cute... we act like we are in 5th grade...

its like, everyday i do something to get her attention or impress her.. i dunno if its working, but who knows...

i wonder how i can as her to be my valentine...

Originally posted by atomicapples

everything i think about her.. every moment i want her... the way she sticks her tounge at me is soooo cute... we act like we are in 5th grade...

its like, everyday i do something to get her attention or impress her.. i dunno if its working, but who knows...

That is soooo cute!!!!

I know the feeling. Being with someone whomakes you feel like a little kid and adult at the same time is a rare quality:love: