Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for yall

scratchapella

I'd probably still be in the hip hop scene - so I'd still be clubbn'. Then again, I was already getting bored w/ that scene - so I bet I wouldn't be going out as often. I'd also have completely different friends.

Who knows, maybe I would have settled down, gotten married and had 3 kids by now! Whew! THANK GAWD for electronic music!

hey s&m :) - miss y'all

what would i be doing on the weekends? prolly a whole lot more outside fun, like blading or something. when you're clubbing hardcore, you don't really get to see a lotta daylight, aside from the sunrise that is ;)

exes? i've found that i can't really date anyone who isn't at least partially into the music. maybe that's a whole other thread

Millie! Long time no see around CP :) :)

Now what would I be doing on the weekends? I guess I wouldve become the standard mexicano who's into tex-mex and salsa and merengue and all of that stuff...and it would not be pretty...but really I think I wouldve stuck with spanish rock and other forms of dance music.

Other activities beyond music that I wouldve done more, is probably done more sports, like play more soccer, gotten more into roller blading and picked up a winter sport, but for the moment those are on hold since dancing all niight long is a great workout in itself.

Beyond that I think I wouldve continued doing the same stuff, read, study, cook.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I would either be (this is so terrible to even think about) going to keg parties or more likely *shudder* going to Platinum. AAAAUUUUGGHHHH!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

keg parties and cheese...cant believe some of my other friends in the area (who i dont see alot) are still into that week in and week out

Before Kiyo and I got into the scene (Paris - NYE 2001 - Les Bains - VIP - 1st time E - took 5 at once) we used to have barbecues and invite over like 100 people and party, then we'd rent DVDs. Saturday and Sunday were blockbuster nights. Oh yeah, probably twice a month i went to friends....ummm LAN parties. Yeah I'm still a geek but no more LAN parties.

Originally posted by crownroyal

Before Kiyo and I got into the scene (Paris - NYE 2001 - Les Bains - VIP - 1st time E - took 5 at once) we used to have barbecues and invite over like 100 people and party, then we'd rent DVDs. Saturday and Sunday were blockbuster nights. Oh yeah, probably twice a month i went to friends....ummm LAN parties. Yeah I'm still a geek but no more LAN parties.

yeah, i miss barbecues, especially the special ones over the summer when i visited the extended family and got to see cousins, uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousisns husbands and wives, neices, nephews all drunk...best marinade for meat? Carta Blanca beer, salt, pepper and lime juice and thats it.

i'd prolly be in italy somewhere becoming one of those hardcore, posessed sort of artists and working on my writing a little more. despite school and the immense amount of partying i do, i still manage to find time for other things, so much that all those things combined have become a way of life. writing: to express ideas; painting to formalize those ideas and, Dancing (partying) to mobilize creative expression... and education, of course, to find more intelligent ways to carry out all of the above. :D

ernextnation's other post made me think, if I hadn't found this scene I wouldn't have found these fucking message boards. So, I wouldn't be spending time searching for live sets online, wouldn't be shopping for records online, wouldn't be practicing mixing, wouldn't be partying on the weekends, wouldn't be cracked out at the end of the weekend, and wouldn't be wasting time on message boards. By now I think I'd probably be trying to figure out how to get the satellite I had finished building into orbit.