Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk @ THE SOUND FACTORY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have mixed feeelings about this....sf fridays isnt even open anymore and its last party was a gay party.....but im all for pvd at sf casue i think it will bring out a better and more intense crowd that is there for the beats...just look at vicious in august...people in there were nuts and they just about all of them knew who was spinning and mad peeps stood late night....so hopefully this is going to happen

sound factory is not the venue for him..

the dancefloor is extremely small and anyone who remembers the days of twilo knows that on pvd nites the majority of the crowd dances... twilo's main room was a fairly decent size(relative to factory) and it was completely jammed.. factory can't handle the pvd crowd

its funny that he ends up here there though.. the factory crowd started invading pvd nites a few years ago.. it was small at first but gradually more and more SF heads were there..

wonder how long the set will be..

Originally posted by kingman

Im gonna start a new buisness.

im gonna stand on the corner by SF and start selling ...

"glowsticks, smoke, X, AMINO ACIDS, ROIDS, WHITE TANK TOPS....."

think it will do well???

=)

Dont forget those Over- Sized sun glasses available in a rainbow of colors!:)

SF is way to small for pvd are you kidding me... He should do something huge at field somewhere out east in long Island where they can fit like 5000+ that would be off the hook. PLus last time I went to sound factory some asshole punched me in the arm when I was dancing and I turned to yell at the fucker and hes just all smiles rolling face saying yah man turn it up. You dont need to punch me to turn it up man, Ill break out da ill moves when I want to and when the beats call for it...

Originally posted by l3ftonm3

SF is way to small for pvd are you kidding me... He should do something huge at field somewhere out east in long Island where they can fit like 5000+ that would be off the hook. PLus last time I went to sound factory some asshole punched me in the arm when I was dancing and I turned to yell at the fucker and hes just all smiles rolling face saying yah man turn it up. You dont need to punch me to turn it up man, Ill break out da ill moves when I want to and when the beats call for it...

LMFAOOOOOOOOO

TURN IT UP BRO

HAHAHAHAAH

Ughhh. I didn't now that cancelled Friday parties at SF. Over the summer they had a few good nights like Dave Ralph and Christopher Lawrence. The dance floor is pretty small, but I think that most of the regulars who are just there for the hell of it will find it too crowded and get pushed upstairs or elsewhere. I don't have good feelings about the length of his set. The flyers that I saw in Space, Miami on 12/28 when I was there said "Extended Set." He spun for less than 4 hours. I'm not sure if this is a new trend, I sure hope not. Either way if PVD is at SF i'll be there. There is still plenty of time for things to change though. Especially if Glowbana opens, I could definetely see him spinning there... wherever or whenever.

Originally posted by bodynsoul

Twilo is where The Sounf Factory use to be back in the day and they moved b/c the new location is bigger:idea:

Wasn't Friday nights at SF 18 to get in??

If PVD is going to be playing on a Friday are there going to be a lot of tiny boppers up in there?:eek:

soundfactory at 46th and the original soundfactory have no ties besides their name buddy.. guess again

Originally posted by PFloyd40

soundfactory at 46th and the original soundfactory have no ties besides their name buddy.. guess again

And your point would be???

I'm not saying they have any ties "BUDDY"

All I'm saying is that I don't think Twilo's dance floor is bigger than the Factory's and I aint talikng out of my ass...I've been to both.

Originally posted by bodynsoul

And your point would be???

I'm not saying they have any ties "BUDDY"

All I'm saying is that I don't think Twilo's dance floor is bigger than the Factory's and I aint talikng out of my ass...I've been to both.

I think the actual dance floor itself is fairly close in size... SF of course is just an overall bigger club, by far.

Nice SN btw