Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF Happened Fri @ Bunka?

All I know is the place emptied out really early and I did not see R,S or L. The music early on was good but I don't know what happened... The DJ was cutting up mixes horribly and definately was not reading the crowd at all. I love Bunka and have been going since it was est. but god damn! I left around 12:30...Headed to Exit...

Originally posted by dj_chiro

All I know is the place emptied out really early and I did not see R,S or L. The music early on was good but I don't know what happened... The DJ was cutting up mixes horribly and definately was not reading the crowd at all. I love Bunka and have been going since it was est. but god damn! I left around 12:30...Headed to Exit...

>WOW...was i @ the wrong Hunka Bunka on friday???? Pretty funny...the numbers that night were double than it has been, and all i saw from the booth was everyone on the floor all night. so quick to bash...but never enough to please. FUNNY!

Originally posted by A to Z

>WOW...was i @ the wrong Hunka Bunka on friday???? Pretty funny...the numbers that night were double than it has been, and all i saw from the booth was everyone on the floor all night. so quick to bash...but never enough to please. FUNNY!

Thank you A to Z as well as Sal Parm for a good night. I got there a little late but I did notice the dance floor was packed and the people were loving the music. :D

You should know by now that people are so quick to bash on this board. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by teresadf

Thank you A to Z as well as Sal Parm for a good night. I got there a little late but I did notice the dance floor was packed and the people were loving the music. :D

You should know by now that people are so quick to bash on this board. :rolleyes:

Yo, teresa....Notice how many posts the person has. Shocker that they post only once and it's to bash H B.....The nerve of them!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

so you got fooled by the dupe too huh?

KTU broadcasts live from Bunka...RSL spin the radio show and KTU does interludes from Bunka saying how packed it is, etc

but RSL do not spin at bunka....mad people got fooled the last time around too

BG

One thing no one got fooled they just dont know about the promo and KTU does the RSL promotion for most of the clubs in jersey and new york -- people just dont know what the promtion is all about --- and the last time we had the RSL promotion at BUNKA DJ Skribbles was spinning all night so no one got fooled the last time-- As far as I know Andrew Mendez played great so did Sal Parm Basile and Jay Demarco- it was a great night all around

its also funny and i agree with JBR that this person has what like 1 post and is bashing us --- no one has ever posted about RSL at another club and it is the same thing at every club that has RSL as a promo- something is fishy to me -- But all in all the whole weekend was great cant wait till this weekend with Denny and Feb 8th with dave ralph

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Yo, teresa....Notice how many posts the person has. Shocker that they post only once and it's to bash H B.....The nerve of them!!!!!!!

You know what I didn't even realize that. Aahh a newbie's 1st post bashing HB....what else is new. :rolleyes:

I am not BASHING Bunka...You people are so quick to assume!

If you read closely I mentioned that I have been going to HB since it was established! I haven't been there for 3 weeks and I went back this past Fri and I was just a little disappointed. I consider HB my home turf considering I live 10mins from there and know a lot of the staff...

I just noticed that the place had a good vibe around 11:30 and then the place got really empty. Maybe I left too soon but I was wrong to assume RSL would be there. I know in the past I have seen Skribble there for events that claimed he would be there. I guess I just need to read the promos more carefully.

I am not a newbie, I just havent had any reason to post!

Relax PEOPLE!