Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Night at HB

Originally posted by teresadf

I don't know about anyone else but Starbryte and I had a great time at Bunkas. If I did one more shot.....my goodness. :drunk:

I had a great time as usual!! I wish we would of been able to chill more...Yeah u def had WAY too many shots by the time i saw you...and then u make me do one!! I love it ma!!

Hey...where was my husband???

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

We were doing shots with him!!! Maybe if we saw you for a little longer we would have introduced you to your own husband... lol I am just kidding honey but NEXT time we are hanging out longer!!! AND next time we are going to take pictures AGAIN... yes my film got exposed cause my I was drunk and dropped the camera on my way home! The film popped out but I still prayed for a miracle and dropped it off at one hour photo... no success! :unhappy:

SO.... syd, ketel, sweetumz, scarlet, kirk, pip, teresa and luvdaclubs... more pictures next week all over again!!!!! ;)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by StArBrYte

We were doing shots with him!!! Maybe if we saw you for a little longer we would have introduced you to your own husband... lol I am just kidding honey but NEXT time we are hanging out longer!!! AND next time we are going to take pictures AGAIN... yes my film got exposed cause my I was drunk and dropped the camera on my way home! The film popped out but I still prayed for a miracle and dropped it off at one hour photo... no success! :unhappy:

SO.... syd, ketel, sweetumz, scarlet, kirk, pip, teresa and luvdaclubs... more pictures next week all over again!!!!! ;)

No pics! Just shots! WTF? lol

I had a great time as usual!! I wish we would of been able to chill more...Yeah u def had WAY too many shots by the time i saw you...and then u make me do one!! I love it ma!!

i dont think im ready for the commitment. too many cute girls running around. T&K especially. i dont really remember much...by the end of the night i was speaking spanish to a colombian girl from elizabeth? what the hell? i havent spoken spanish since 8th grade...damn cuervo...me llamo juan. donde esta la biblioteca?

AND next time we are going to take pictures AGAIN... yes my film got exposed cause my I was drunk and dropped the camera on my way home! The film popped out but I still prayed for a miracle and dropped it off at one hour photo... no success! :unhappy:

ummm... okay... I'm gonna go ahead and quote MYSELF on this one for scarletpromos... since he obviously didn't READ my post maybe he'll read it down further in the thread and then he will be able to answer his own question :tongue:

scarlet you are on my LIST now honey... the list called "peopleforkimandteresatoplaywith" :D we love you!!!!!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i dont think im ready for the commitment. too many cute girls running around. T&K especially. i dont really remember much...by the end of the night i was speaking spanish to a colombian girl from elizabeth? what the hell? i havent spoken spanish since 8th grade...damn cuervo...me llamo juan. donde esta la biblioteca?

Pip I can totally see you doing that.....LMAO.

Bon next weekend.....more shots and PICTURES. "Camera's ready prepare to flash".

Scarlet and Syd be prepared for more pictures this weekend.

And of course lovedaclubs it would be wonderful if you would grace us with your presence for more then 5 minutes this weekend. You can't just come over and do shots and walk away. :D:laugh::D

Originally posted by teresadf

Pip I can totally see you doing that.....LMAO.

Bon next weekend.....more shots and PICTURES. "Camera's ready prepare to flash".

Scarlet and Syd be prepared for more pictures this weekend.

And of course lovedaclubs it would be wonderful if you would grace us with your presence for more then 5 minutes this weekend. You can't just come over and do shots and walk away. :D:laugh::D

OK MA!! You know I was totally loving how you got my attention to come over to you!! I didnt want to even do the damn shot but SOMEBODY shoved it down my throat!! LOL I mean you know Teresa you totally took advantage of the situation...you already knew I was wasted from Bon and then knowing this you try to get me more drunk! WTF!!!! I love it though...Hey teresa what are we gonna do when Djais comes around?? How will you ever find me??? LOL

OK MA!! You know I was totally loving how you got my attention to come over to you!! I didnt want to even do the damn shot but SOMEBODY shoved it down my throat!! LOL I mean you know Teresa you totally took advantage of the situation...you already knew I was wasted from Bon and then knowing this you try to get me more drunk! WTF!!!! I love it though...Hey teresa what are we gonna do when Djais comes around?? How will you ever find me??? LOL

"lovedaclubs and Pipdaddy to the DJ booth" .....LOL

ummm... okay... I'm gonna go ahead and quote MYSELF on this one for scarletpromos... since he obviously didn't READ my post maybe he'll read it down further in the thread and then he will be able to answer his own question :tongue:

scarlet you are on my LIST now honey... the list called "peopleforkimandteresatoplaywith" :D we love you!!!!!

sorry i didnt see the post i just replyed thats my bad

I cant wait to see the pictures -- actually i cant wait till this weekend

FEEL THE ENERGY

...you already knew I was wasted from Bon and then knowing this you try to get me more drunk!

Is it me, or do I recall a PREVIOUS post where you got MAD at Bon for saying you were drunk, cause you said you weren't? Well... I sure see here that the tables have turned... :tongue:

Is it me, or do I recall a PREVIOUS post where you got MAD at Bon for saying you were drunk, cause you said you weren't? Well... I sure see here that the tables have turned... :tongue:

HAHAHA..I guess in my previous post I was in denial!!! Ok, I will admit maybe I was ALITTLE drunk. :D

you're all a bunch of lushes....my friends said they're all "bunka'd out"...i thought that was good summation of the last 2 weekends.....i'll be mia this sat., so no more "pipdaddy to the dj booth"...:laugh:

ill do your shots for you...no prob..:D

cuervo...all i drink is cuervo. and none of that sisssy salt and lemon stuff. unless teresa or kim are buying shots...then i'll take whatever they're having...

ouch! those are harsh...but maybe one or two of cuervo 1800! i think those are smoother...? :confused: