Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's our time!!!! The True Club Season!

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd

Friday FEb 1st it is officially our time!!!!! The true Season for Jerseys non-shore clubs BEGINS IN FEBRUARY! The winter holdaze are all behind us..... as we seen last weekend all the clubs #'s in NJ and NYC went up.......... HERE WE GO!

Feb Thru April..IT'S OUR TIME "Let the good times roll!":cool:

Originally posted by sweetumzz

ITS OUR TIME! (that reminds me of the goonies when they are stuck in the well)...

its always our time...but i am fired up for the months to come! summer is round the corner! :D :D

It's only the 4th week into 2002, and this year has already been non stop hard to top off the wall fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only wait to see what else is in store:D :D :D

Originally posted by bonsolidd

Friday FEb 1st it is officially our time!!!!! The true Season for Jerseys non-shore clubs BEGINS IN FEBRUARY! The winter holdaze are all behind us..... as we seen last weekend all the clubs #'s in NJ and NYC went up.......... HERE WE GO!

Feb Thru April..IT'S OUR TIME "Let the good times roll!":cool:

OMG!!! I cant believe its already Feb. The next couple of months are going to fly....pretty soon we will all be partying at Djais (or whereever your summer may bring you). I am totally ready...winter is out summer is in!!! :)