Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RSL's Dj Riddler at...

Under new ownership, new management, and new decor...

presenting the newly renovated...

KTU's own club Rio...

with resident dj KTu's own DJ Riddler from RSL every Friday night on the first level...

COMING SOON:

second level with the best feel of european music and style...

for more upcoming events, directions, or private parties in the AQUA LOUNGE check out our web site clubrionj.com

What changes are you planning w/Club Rio? I went there when it was 360 Lounge once after it was open for a short time & it was dead... The music was hot... but nobody was staying everyone was in & out real fast. I want to check it out if it's going to be better. :)

ps - you can't read the type on flyers on the website they are a little small

we have renovated the whole place and added the Aqua lounge

we are also cuurently working on the down stairs for a european feel and music. With time it will be a very trendy place., with KTU's own Dj Riddler on friday night and Dj Johnny Budz on saturday night. We are trying to differ from any local club... So come and check it out...

Originally posted by touchofclasss

we have renovated the whole place and added the Aqua lounge

we are also cuurently working on the down stairs for a european feel and music. With time it will be a very trendy place., with KTU's own Dj Riddler on friday night and Dj Johnny Budz on saturday night. We are trying to differ from any local club... So come and check it out...

different is good, sounds like a place worth checking out. i'll try and stop in this friday. whats the info on it. how old to get in, what time you open till, etc...

the party is friday night

resident Dj Riddler

18 for ladies

21 for guys

proper attire a must

for more info you could check our website at clubrionj.com or Dj Riddler at djrich.com

Doors open at 9:00

Till 3:00 am

PS. ll46

If you need comps or to reserve th vip room contact me at the club and ill take care of you, also we are having a superbowl party

by invite only closed doors if anyone interested contact me or pm me...

i need to know if this is a franchise with the rio diner in woodbidge?

if so it would be great to have a shuttle bus, tram car, or monorail from club rio to rio diner for the drunks to get their eat on!!

keep this in mind! nothing tops off a drunk night better than EATING!!

we never said or posted that we are a big club anywhere on this board. I just said that it was a nice club and real nice decor. We did alot of changes since it as other clubs in the past. The place is very trendy and upscale.

For those interested to go out and have a great time would like this place, the music is great by resident Dj Riddler and for those who don't believe it can check his website at www. djrich.com for more proof on friday nights...

and resident Dj johnny Budz on saturday nights for retro nights and the best freestyle around...

we have a great line up for a succesfull club and preformers and special events tba.

YO check out the Hot party tonite at the RoXY Johnny Vicious resident DJ and Guest DJ Mike Macaluso.... Get Reduced Simply say FRICTION at the first Guest List Table

FRICTION GUESTLIST at the Roxy Tonight.

And ladies wear your Thongs..i wanna see em ....damnit!!! shake dat ass....cause your Free Cover till 12