Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo - Opening Again?

well the phazon sound system web site says that their is gonna be a new system installed in some club...it was gonna be glowbanna but dave confirmed that this is a prank..i dunno..if you know anybody at phazon find out...

peace, love and twilo for all

I heard the same, it might be some guy just tooling around. Someone posted a bunch of stuff on EZdreamer and Naughtybooth under the name Twiloboss. Someone looked up the dnsinfo on glowbana.com and it says that it is registered to Steve Pastore(one of the owners of Twilo(i think) and Phazon). So who knows what is really going on. I gave up hope a while ago, what ever happens. If it opens I will go, if not ... I TOLD YOU SO and some fucker pretending to be someone he could never be is gonna die.

Originally posted by Unbound

well the phazon sound system web site says that their is gonna be a new system installed in some club...it was gonna be glowbanna but dave confirmed that this is a prank..i dunno..if you know anybody at phazon find out...

peace, love and twilo for all

i think that its true and they are trying to keep it low key...why go through all the trouble with running and updatiing a site and have your club listed on the phazon website...if you ask me thats unprofessioonal of the phazon company for having that club listed....something is coming i truly believe that...otherwize i can email phazon and order a system.......think about it

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

yup yup..ur right...I got it confused with Speed...Iv never been to Speed..But I HaVE been to THE MIRAGE!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

hahaa me neither.. no speed for me, wll only sometimes ;)

i steer clear of the hip hop clubs that play awful z100 shit thats out there today... too bad there aren't any good reggae clubs though...

Originally posted by somebitch

lol. i remember mirage...

i dont know what it was before that though.;)

LOL...I used to go there WheN they UseD to PLAy these SONGS"...and I Miss You....Like the Deserts MiSS the RaiN" and the other song"..."Put Your LoviNg aRms aRound me"

WoW...That Was A LoNG TiME aGo...