Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OXYCONTON.....whats wrong with people

spikesnj

Now people........This is getting really disgusting with everyone and their mothers doing crystal meth......but now the brand new drug is something called Oxyconton which is prescribed to cancer patients......this is time released morphine and can fucking kill you.......stay the fuck away from it.........it comes in pill fom and is crushed..........Im almost one year clean.......and damn proud of it..you really get to realize alot of things...and now I know and understand that the club scene is totally out of control....lets keep it music oriented everyone..keep it real.......anyone else feel free to comment

dave

Originally posted by spikesnj

Now people........This is getting really disgusting with everyone and their mothers doing crystal meth......but now the brand new drug is something called Oxyconton which is prescribed to cancer patients......this is time released morphine and can fucking kill you.......stay the fuck away from it.........it comes in pill fom and is crushed..........Im almost one year clean.......and damn proud of it..you really get to realize alot of things...and now I know and understand that the club scene is totally out of control....lets keep it music oriented everyone..keep it real.......anyone else feel free to comment

dave

I dont think anyone is going to disagree with you here! good points.

Originally posted by jbravo

not new and talk about drugs elsewhere. this is a music forum

well well.....the purpose of posting this was to tell everyone to remember that clubs are for hearing good music, not jut doing drugs.....keep an open mind my friend.....

dave

Originally posted by spikesnj

dave

couldnt have said it better myself. i havent touched anything in almost a year now. its pittiful to see people look the way they do.