Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do u business guys wear down there?

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I'm comming down soon (hopefully) and I wanted to know if short sleeve dress shirts with a tie is the norm down there? Or is it long sleeve? Thanks for any help..

Oh and what do companines expect you to wear....an interview is def long sleeve but after that what do u wear?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Explain this thread please.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=76284

Why did they ban the part of your thread where you managed to insult every single minority I can think of! This thread is completely derogatory.

Relax tough guy, it was done so everyone would read it, and it worked, I'm itialian and irish, and if you notice I put wops and mics in it... I'm been getting slack from some ppl thinking I was causing trouble but it was other ppl using my name.... so I wanted everyone to read it. Mission accoplished...

now I really could use some help with the dress shirt deal down there...

oh they closed the thread so I couldn't explain myself...

definitely go with the long sleeve shirt and tie rather than the short sleeve and tie....personally...i see the short sleeve and tie thing as an oxymoron...your going for the casual look but still trying to make it dressy...IMO...that just doesnt work 100%....

suit??? whats that? swim suit???

as for an interview, unless you are a business banker, forget about a suit unless it is your first job.

I would dress in slacks and a decent collared shirt.

anything else looks desperate.

of course Im in the computer business, so I may be a little liberal, but not by much in Miami.

Guest saleen351

oK oK i thank yous for the help but I need ppl that wear suits to work..... And if you do wear a suit, do you wear long or short sleeve....I plan on wearing a suit, even if I don't have to....thanks again....

ok...i'm not a guy...so i don't really know about men's suits....but it occured to me that if you wear a suit...what difference does it make if u wear long sleeve or short sleeve?...no one can see ur arms bc they are covered by the jacket right? unless ur talking ab when the sleevs pop out from the bottom?hmmmm.....don't know...hope the guys reply to u on this one.....

Originally posted by chynado11

so basically a normal business suit would work in florida just like any where else right?? hmmmm good answers you all good answers...

:bounce:

CD

butchu have to be mindful of the fabric, if u wear wool, ur gonna die from dehydration...anyway thats what i hated about warm weather places, which are basically everywhere i lived before moving to NY and DC, but even in the summer up here, you wear a suit outside and then 5 minutes later your drenched in sweat, not pretty :mad: :mad:

you should ask this question of a recruiter. or go to a job search website and see if you can find some guidelines.

you might find that certain fabrics and colors are more common in south florida year-round than other places.

it's better to be overdressed than underdressed. if i were a guy, i'd go for a white long-sleeved dress shirt, crisp navy suit, and a

classic, conservative tie. but then you have to consider the industry.......

good luck on your interview.