Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chemical Brothers team up with New Order

New Order and the Chemical Brothers have teamed up to work on a track for the new clubbing flick ‘24 Hour Party People’. 

‘Here To Stay’ will feature on the soundtrack to the film and is set for release as the next New Order single. 

The soundtrack to ‘24 Hour Party People’, a film telling the story of Factory Records, is expected to hit the shelves in late March or early April. 

According to fan site NewOrderOnline the ‘Here To Stay’ single may include three new songs from the Get Ready sessions, including the previously unreleased ‘Player In The League’. 

New Order frontman Bernard Sumner has previously worked with the Chemical Brothers on ‘Out Of Control’, a track from the Chemicals’ third LP ‘Surrender’.

Originally posted by shadowchaser

New Order and the Chemical Brothers have teamed up to work on a track for the new clubbing flick ‘24 Hour Party People’. 

‘Here To Stay’ will feature on the soundtrack to the film and is set for release as the next New Order single. 

The soundtrack to ‘24 Hour Party People’, a film telling the story of Factory Records, is expected to hit the shelves in late March or early April. 

According to fan site NewOrderOnline the ‘Here To Stay’ single may include three new songs from the Get Ready sessions, including the previously unreleased ‘Player In The League’. 

New Order frontman Bernard Sumner has previously worked with the Chemical Brothers on ‘Out Of Control’, a track from the Chemicals’ third LP ‘Surrender’.

i really appreciate these announcements......

dont know if your getting them via email

or have every dance music site new page shortcut on the net.

(was also gettin tired of flipping to the ezdreamer board all the time to read them) :)

-z

Originally posted by sleepiswaste

i really appreciate these announcements......

dont know if your getting them via email

or have every dance music site new page shortcut on the net.

(was also gettin tired of flipping to the ezdreamer board all the time to read them) :)

-z

thanks. . .yah i got tons of sites to read from everyday and if something catches my eye, you peeps will know about it. . .;)